Buying new clothes - happy, sad frustrated

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/19 7:46 am

I alternated clothes for upper and lower body each month. Eg New shirts that fit this month over last months new pants.

Any new clothes came from Costco or Walmart and I donated old clothes that no longer fit immediately.

AnnetteHatch
on 8/25/19 4:15 am
VSG on 03/26/19

I shopped the sales racks. JC Penny is my go to because I found pants for $10 and shirts for $5. Burlington Coat Factory or Ross is also pretty good. I also bought a couple nice pieces for work that will be easy to get altered. I feel extra pretty in those outfits. I feel so good in all my new clothes. I walk with my head a little higher and smile a little broader. It was worth the money!

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/19 6:27 am

LOnly wear what makes ya feel sexy !( cuz ya eat less and exercise more :)

For me for a while it was the Lululemon look - spandexy yoga pants nice sneakers whatever top worked . Went down a LOT of sizes super fast ....

((())) Dont fall in love yet ! The emotional rolla

-coasta is tot fattening ! Yes be pretty an let em court ya properly :)

DonRobbie
on 9/1/19 10:42 am
DS on 12/18/18

Make a rule that you will try on clothes even if they seem too small. I have almost rejected things as way too small several times only to find they fit nicely (or were even a little loose. When I was in rapid weight loss, my sense of normal just could not keep up.

Kathyjs
on 9/1/19 4:58 pm

Second hand stores

Most Active