Research on the Supplement Patches for Bariatric Patients

stacy T.
on 11/10/19 10:20 am - San Francisco, CA

Hi,

At 19 years out you would think I had all this management stuff down by now. Not so. I continue to monitor and tweak my supplements and diet to maintain my health and weight. I have been looking into the use of the patches and watching as the technology progresses, but have not been seeing much in the way of solid information in the effectiveness users are experiencing.

I think that we prolly have here on OH as good a study group as any so I made a survey at Survey Monkey to get result information about the use of the patch. If you have had bariatric surgery and have tried the patch, if only for a short time, please take this survey and share your experience.

I am not going to share your personal information or sell it, all results are anonymous. I will be publishing the final results over all here on OH, so everyone can benefit from our experience. It won't be a scientific double blind FDA study, but it might give us an idea of what patients are experiencing as a group. And that might be useful to all of us.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2QCH83M

Thanks!

Most Active