Nectresse? Any thoughts?

julanie
on 4/15/13 5:46 am - Arlington, TX
DS on 09/17/12

I have tried all the sweeteners in the past, and only like splenda.  I do not like truvia or any of those, I've tried them all, only splenda has worked for me so far. 

Has anyone tried Nectresse from splenda yet?  I don't want to spend the money until I hear from someone that's tried it . . . how does it compare to truvia or regular splenda? 

I find truvia has this weird after-burn, it makes my mouth and throat feel warm like I've been drinking alcohol.  But so far I'm the only person I know that has that problem with truvia, so I just might be an oddball.  :-)

Julanie

Garden Fairy in training, according to my daughter
Huneypie
on 4/15/13 6:32 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Not tried it but the taste seems to be good according to reviews. Normies are reporting it causing explosions though as the first ingredient is erythritol.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Huneypie
on 4/16/13 3:47 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

BTW this link was quite an interesting one http://www.mendosa.com/blog/?p=1331 I haven't figured out how to copy and paste links on my phone yet, hence my putting it in my previous reply ;-)

You can get a free sample here https://secure.nectresse.com/free-sample

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Imakitekat
on 4/16/13 4:48 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13
Hi! I have huge sensitivity to artificial sweeteners and am hoping that may resolve itself after I have the surgery. I tried the nectress she hoping the taste would be better then Splenda and it wouldn't affect me, I tried it plain, not in tea or anything, it tasted similar but a little sweeter, not as bad a aftertaste. I just went to the nectress website and they had a place where you could fill out info to get a free sample, not sure if they still have that but would be worth a try. Gave you two packs but it did take a while to get it, might be worth it though, all those sweeteners are expensive! Hope that helped!

Lisa
Imakitekat
on 4/16/13 4:51 pm - ID
VSG on 09/23/13
Hi again!

Yep just checked you can get free samples and coupons. Nectress.com I think

Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 324 views
calcium/protein