bad week

Jaiart
on 1/3/14 6:46 am, edited 1/3/14 6:49 am - MI
For some reason I have been carb loading this past week. For instance, had short stack of pancakes today. Sneaking sweets here and there. I don't have emotional eating problems, just lazyassitis. Where instead of doing what I know to be correct I do what I know to be incorrect. Simply because it's easier and I've gotten too lazy to preplan and do the right thing. gotta restart day by daying it I guess. So I pledge to do the right thing moment by moment starting right now. Tomorrow may never come, so starting right here, right now

NoreenRT
on 1/3/14 9:06 am - Warner Robins, GA

This is such a great place to be accountable and start fresh. Many times over if need be. 

Good luck tomorrow. Stick to you plan and you'll feel totally triumphant !

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

PeteA
on 1/3/14 11:16 pm - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I've stalled over the past several weeks. Mostly due to Christmas carbs. I'm right with you to get back on track. Today is the day. winkOf course, it helps that my cupboards are bare of all extra carbs.

jashley
on 1/4/14 1:36 pm
DS on 12/19/12

It has been hard to stay on track lately.  Stress eating does me in.  But I did get rid of the carbs, put it all away (out of sight, out of mind), and cooked up a bunch of dead animals.  It's all in the frig, just waiting to be microwaved.

Glad you are seeing the issue and hitting it head on.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 307 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 773 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 257 views