I upped my exercise and stopped losing

Terrie C.
on 7/11/06 12:06 am - Endwell, NY
Hi, I have increased my cardio by 7 mins and added weight training three days a week. I use about 10 different machines and do 15 reps in 2 sets to cover most of my body. I do this in addition to the cardio I do every day. I have also returned to work and I am on my feet working for about 12 hours a week. my food intake is: 1 protein shake early morning 24 oz of water while working out and for about an hour afterwards a yogurt and 1/2 cup berries for breakfast more water Lunch is 2 oz of cheese or meat and 1/2 to 1 cup of veggie and/or fruit more water At 3:00 1/2 protein bar water Dinner is the same as lunch more water the other half of the protein bar. more water Of course I also take my vitamins. I do use fat in cooking but in amounts relative to the food intake. My question is should I increase my protein, my calorie intake which is around 1000 calories tops or just ride it out. My weight has only stalled for about a week but it does trigger old exercise and not losing thoughts. Terrie 366/310/ Goal 165 www.obesityenders.com
Earl C.
on 7/11/06 12:03 pm - Circleville, OH
Hi Terrie, Just my 2 cents...I think you're doing ok. You're probably putting on a little muscle. I think right after surgery with all the laying around and starving, we artificially lose a lot of muscle mass. You're probably putting some of that muscle back on which will help you in the long run. Take measurements too, they sometimes reflect what's going on with your body more than the scale. Keep doing what you're doing. Earl
Most Active