FROM BARIATRICS TO BODYBUILDING

Lyss Remaly
on 2/24/13 8:12 am - Wheeling, IL

HELLO ALL!!!

I have decided to start training for a bodybuilding competition.   Yes you read that correctly haha.  I used to be 320lbs and thank you to DS I have lost 170lbs and will be going through Plastic Surgery and training to compete in the Women's Physique Division of a bodybuilding competition.

I am keeping a blog of my journey and I would truly appreciate any and all support.  Feel free to have a look!  I would love to hear any feedback.

Also, if you have ANY workout questions or would like any help putting a workout plan together I am MORE than happy to help and give a few ideas!  Below is the link to by blog.  I hope you enjoy!!!!

www.fitnfabulyss.com

pwx1972
on 2/24/13 5:25 pm

Sounds great and I like your webpage. Why type of surgery are your getting and did you go through a surgery/medical financing company? If you did can you recommend one?

Lyss Remaly
on 3/5/13 10:03 am - Wheeling, IL

I had DS and I will be having a lower body lift, a boob job and an arm lift.  I will be paying for the plastic surgery on my own. 

hopey333
on 3/11/13 1:09 am - Fenton, Mo
RNY on 12/10/12

How much will all of that cost you? Just getting an idea of how much I will need to save up and I will need all of those as well.

Thanks, Hope

Most Active