Want to do a fun Half-marathon as a Tri Relay Team?

MacMadame
on 4/12/13 4:32 am - Northern, CA

Hey anyone remember me? I used to post here all the time but then I got injured and it was too depressing to read about everyone else working out. I see we have more body builders and non-endurance types. Good!

Anyway, I'm coming back from my injury and now swimming but no biking or running or strength training. I want to RACE though.

To that end, I'm putting together a rag-tag fugitive fleet, um, I mean team, to do Wildflower LONG course in a few weeks. I am going to do the swim and someone from my tri club is doing the bike. So I just need a runner. The run is 13.1 and it's hilly. But fun. I've done the whole thing before and a lot of the run is through campgrounds so you get great support. In fact, the course goes right through where my club camps so our entire club will be out there screaming our heads off for our team!

$130 entry fee per person. Plus a per car fee for camping (I was hoping we could carpool to save $$$). The whole weekend is quite the experience with about 20,000+ people there all with one thing on their mind: triathlon... and partying. Oh wait, that's two things. 

If you are interested, let me know via PM.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

billmacc7
on 4/12/13 7:14 am - MA

Glad to see you back posting, too bad we live across the country from each other as I would love to do it!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

MacMadame
on 4/14/13 1:44 pm - Northern, CA

Hey, I was talking about you today... Boston Marathon is tomorrow!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active