Going to the gym before starting the cycle

lajuana1978
on 6/17/13 10:45 pm - New York, NY

I have not been on for a couple of weeks now.  But I started back at the gym yesterday, and I am feeling so exhausted and tired.  I think I just shocked my body.  I wanted to get back into the gym cycle so that I can be ahead of the game.  My first appointment to see the bariatric doctor isn't until next Wednesday.  I wanted to see, if I started exercising way before the surgery maybe I will be able to start loosing some the skin I have on my body.  I know it won't be a lot that I will loose but it will be more than me waiting until after the surgery to think about how I am going to start loosing the skin.

velma001
on 6/19/13 12:36 pm - Tustin, CA

You have surely shocked your body..When you hit the gym after a period of time, it is advisable to start with light exercises,and gradually increase the intensity..Do your stretches as they will help your muscles relax..

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/13 3:38 am, edited 6/28/13 2:29 am

Definitely you have shocked your body. I think you should go for a cardio or some other aerobics first then join a gym and doing cycling. Anyway don't worry it's happen when you do any work out or even any sports to first time or after a long time. Your muscles are tight badly and you get pain. Just relax and run first, just for ten to twenty minutes. Just to warm up your  body.

Bloom Beauty Boutique   33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia   Phone : +61 7 5563 9900   bloombeautyboutique.com.au   Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered. skin care gold coast
Most Active