Must get off my A$$

HarvestMoon1974
on 5/18/14 2:11 am - Keyport, NJ
Revision on 05/01/14

It's a beautiful day, and I'm feeling soooo lazy! Lol I need to find the motivation to get up and get out there. I want to run a 5K by the end of the summer, which I know is doable. Now to give myself a good kick in the pants!

Much love to all of my OH family on this beautiful Sunday!

" Life is a roller coaster, enjoy the ride"
Carol 378/189/170

Thankful for my little miracles Joshua and Daniel.

TomN
on 5/18/14 10:46 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with

We are all worth an hour a day...start slow and work up!  I started with a half mile a day, one quarter mile with each dog, and will be running a half marathon in two weeks...it takes 10 days to make a habit.  You are worth the time...I love a quote from the movie Rudy... No Excuses. Do the work!  Good luck...

Thewittykitty
on 5/25/14 5:39 am

I heard this one quote, "change your mind and your body will follow."  We create our life story, which is good because we can always rewrite. Keep your running cloths out at all times and your shoes where you'd practically trip over them. Then baby steps. Wanna exercise for 15 minutes - just not into it - then celebrate the 15 minutes you were out. You can totally do a 5k by the end of summer! Think of everything you've endured already! Good luck and God Bless! Kim

Most Active