Weight Lifting Program

BigPoppa22
on 6/3/14 5:34 am
RNY on 03/21/14

Can someone point me in the direction of a free product that will help you develop a good strength training program. I have experience lifting but just want something that will make sure I am getting a full body workout in three to four days a week of lifting.

Thanks,

Big Poppa

TomN
on 6/4/14 10:26 am
RNY on 12/27/12 with

While not free, I have been using T-25 to provide manual resistance as well as cardio to help me get stronger.  I would think you could look up some manual resistance exercises on line for free and work them into a routine.  Having played football in college I lived in the weight room.  One of my issues was that when lifting, I was more hungry and gained weight...muscle and fat.  When I stopped working out, it just all turned to fat.  Since the surgery I have focused on cardio and my core and it has taken me from my high of 488 to 236.  Wishing you continued success...

kaytiebugs
on 6/6/14 3:28 am - Flowery Branch, GA

There are free tools at bodybuilding.com, iifym.com and I think muscletech.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/14 2:03 pm - Boca Raton, FL

Hey Big Poppa! We already have a bunch of challenging strength and cardio workout videos for free on our Youtube Channel

We're also working on a comprehensive 6 month health program that covers resistance training, cardio and yoga. We want to make it free but we're asking for donations now to help get it off the ground, even $10 would make a big difference. Let me know what you think? 

The Launchpad Project 

Most Active