Saturday-7 mile Run

Sunday-Rest

Yours in Health & Happines,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

docbad32
on 5/16/16 7:00 am

Mountain running sure if fun, but sure is hard.  2500 ft. of climbing in 6 miles.  Ouch.

Monday-rest

Tuesday-7 mile run

Wednesday-5 mile run

Thursday-4 miles of hill repeats

Friday-rest

Saturday-14 miles on the trails

Sunday-5 mile trail run

VSG:  3/12/15

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/16 4:50 am

This week might be off because my 7-yr. old son has an unexplained fever and is also supposed to somehow try out for academy level soccer, and there's rain in our NC forecast which affects my evening walks, but here's the plan:

Sun:  lifted weights 1.5h and ran 15min (I know, only 15 lol...)

Mon:  lifted weights 1.5h and climbed stairs for 30 mn.

Tues:  I will either make RPM class this afternoon or have to lift/climb stairs

Wed.:  I don't think I'll be able to workout today unless I go after 7pm and that's like really bothering me in my head.  I have school obligations.  Some people don't get it but if I miss a day, it becomes a mental issue for me.  I might go after 7pm if I am not too tired.

Thurs:  My son has soccer tryouts so I don't think I'll make it this day nor be able to go after because it will definitely be too late.  I will definitely, at least, have an evening walk to make sure I hit my step goal.  

So, by Friday, my nerves will probably be shot and I will be itching to go to the gym!!!  

Fri:  RPM/lift

Sat:  RPM/lift

My husband and I have also been taking evening walks in our neighborhood :)

Can I just say that I love being a mom and it's the most important thing in the world...and I love being a teacher which is also super important to me...but when they interfere with that 2 hour workout time I am dreaming about all day, I get frustrated, upset with myself, etc.  My counselor says balance, April...lol...what's that exactly?!?!

Y'all have a great week!

docbad32
on 5/18/16 2:32 pm

That's the reason I do my exercise at 4 AM, before everyone wakes up.  Would never get it done after work.  Too much going on with 2 kids and a working spouse. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/16 8:35 am

I get up at 5 but I have the kids/cooking everyone's breakfast and stuff going on and I have to drop my son off so early at school.  One of these days I'll be able to do that!  I like that you are so dedicated and get up at 4am!!!

docbad32
on 5/19/16 8:41 am

I've always been a morning person so that helps, but the biggest help is living in the New Mexico desert.  Running in the cool morning air is much more preferable to the heat of a summer evening. 

Most Active