Oldies Still Around?

Stacy T.
on 3/7/12 3:01 am
Hey Dev! How are you? So good to see a familiar face!

Pre-Op wt : 210 (Nov 08)

Lowest Post-op wt: 145 (Jul 12)

Removal wt: 185 (Feb 19)

cheynne03
on 3/7/12 4:22 am - West Monroe, LA
There are quite a few of us still kickin with our bands.  Just busy and not posting much.  I read but prefer not to battle so I dont comment much.

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

Dev *.
on 3/7/12 5:47 am - Austin, TX
Doing well! Having my second child in July!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

justjudy
on 3/7/12 5:48 am - Canton, MI
I am still here, although don't have much to say anymore. 

The questions from newbies are handled pretty well by some of the other regulars on the board.
I don't enjoy surgery wars, don't have a dog in any surgery fights, and enjoy the fun of Rants and Raves or the quiet support of Band Grads.  If the sleeve or ds is a better option than the band, then I hope to get one someday soon too.

Judy

michele1
on 3/7/12 8:01 am
Revision on 07/07/15

Welcome back.....a lot of us are still here.....lurking like most......as you can see it can get very volatile over a simple question but for the most part it's all good.........I try to stay away from the wars.

Hopefully you will stay around, there are some newbies that need the same encouragement and information that I had from this board back in the day.

I lurk on LBT once in a while.......

Michele

Stacy T.
on 3/7/12 8:26 am
Glad to see a lot of you are still here. Although I doubt I will post here and  will probably go into lurk mode like the other vets after this experience! 

I used to love it here and it was such a great support. I came back because we could all use a boost sometimes. I wish what was beneficial to so many wasn't ruined by a few but that seems to be the case. It's sad.

kathkeb
on 3/7/12 9:04 am
Stacy -- I am here (about 8 months behind you) and post when I can, but like many others, I am busy with life!

My band has been a great tool for me --- I just keep following most of the rules most of the time and am grateful for every month that the band keeps up with me!

I attend Weigh****chers meetings to keep me accountable -- and am now 15 months of maintenance thanks to my band.

Nice to see you here -- pop in once in a while and let us know how you are doing!
Kath

Hislady
on 3/7/12 8:34 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm still here and trying to be supportive of newbies even tho my band and I aren't on friendly terms. I do remember you from the good ol' days. Good to see you again.
Stacy T.
on 3/7/12 9:19 am
YAY!!!

So glad to see you guys! I remember both of you as well Kath and Hislady!

Congrats to you Kath! Souds like you are doing well!

Sorry to hear things aren't going well for you though lady :(    I hope nothing serious?

Life IS busy! My daughter is 18 months already and we are contemplating trying to knock me up again this fall    I'm working on losing 10 more pounds so I can hopefully stay under 200 next time around. I surely don't plan on trying to gain more than the 42 "official" pounds I gained with Gracie. I gotta be careful though and be sure I am ready for #2 because it only took 1 time to get me in the family way last time LOL

I am trying to join the Band Grads group...any of you go there?

Alex R.
on 3/7/12 9:42 am - Toronto, Canada

I still check in once in a while, but not nearly as often as before. 

I'm still thrilled with my band. 

Height - 5'6"    French MIDband:  13 fills, current 8.7ccs - capacity 12 ccs

Most Active