Procare Health 1 a day bariatric vitamins.

dboopdiva
on 2/11/13 2:02 pm - Charlotte, NC

I am on the hunt for vitamins that are good for me and for my pocketbook. Had the sleeve in 2011.

Had no issues with my sleeve and very successful weight loss after. But six months after my sleeve i had to have another surgery after that was unrelated to fix an issue i had been dealing with for years.

After the second surgery my weight loss slowed. I have not re gained anything but have not lost any weight in a few months. I have been depressed and stressed I got a bit off track after my second procedure. I am going back to basics with everything exercise, food, supplements and my support. Just wondering, has anyone tried Procare Health vitamins and how were our labs after. 

Thanks for any information.

D

IslandWater84
on 4/30/15 11:42 pm

I just wanted to chime in real quick- I have been taking ProCare's bariatric vitamin since I had my surgery in 2013.  My doctor and nutritionist help develop it with Procare. He recommends it to all his patients. My bloodwork has always been on point and I have told lots of people about the vitamin because it is so easy to take and cheap!  They all continue to have great bloodwork as well.     Thats just my 2 cents worth--  The thinner times form I am on has someone who is worried about the absorbtion to and she just takes half in the morning and half in the afternoon.  You cant beat their price- I am very happy with it.  You might give it a shot and save some money-  

ethanmiller0120
on 8/29/19 7:59 am, edited 8/29/19 1:00 am

If you are on diet and suddenly you quit your diet program then you will gain weight again.No need to worry and depress about it. Yes go for exercise and some keto pure diet for better vitamins.

Most Active