VitaLady?

hippie_chick
on 7/17/18 7:20 pm - Pensacola, FL

I haven't visited here in years but perhaps maybe someone knows if Vitalady has gone out of business.

I've been buying my Vitamin D & Calcium from her for 10 years but when I tried a few months ago the website did not respond. I put it off and tried again tonight.

If anyone knows for sure - I would appreciate the news (and alternatives!).

Thanks,

Christine

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/20/18 11:38 am

I am not sure. I think if she still does business it is not a lot.

The D3 yuor were buying from her was probably Dry D3. Biotech makes that and are available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-D3-50-000-100/dp/B00LXNU684

https://www.amazon.com/Biotech-Pharmacal-D3-50-000iu-Capsule s/dp/B000A0F2B2?th=1

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

hippie_chick
on 7/20/18 2:57 pm - Pensacola, FL

Thanks!

NO man or woman is worth your tears... and the one who IS,
won't make you cry!!

Lap RNY 5/21/08 Pre-op - 222 / Current - 137 / Goal -135      

Deb366
on 12/7/20 1:21 pm
It is my understanding that she died. Her husband is still running the business and I have ordered D in the last year from him. I think it is the same website or do a search.

Currently 125  pounds
H.A.L.A B.
on 12/8/20 9:44 am

I know. BTW: please note my response was dated 7/20- 2018. Over 2 years ago.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

hollykim
on 7/23/18 6:04 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 18, 2018 at 2:20 AM Pacific Time, hippie_chick wrote:

I haven't visited here in years but perhaps maybe someone knows if Vitalady has gone out of business.

I've been buying my Vitamin D & Calcium from her for 10 years but when I tried a few months ago the website did not respond. I put it off and tried again tonight.

If anyone knows for sure - I would appreciate the news (and alternatives!).

Thanks,

Christine

she sold the business to a bariatric patient several years ago. That person was going to continue running it the same way. I ordered from the new owner last year sometime without any problem,but haven't recently.

hippie_chick
on 7/23/18 4:46 pm - Pensacola, FL

Is there a new website because the one I always used won't load. Can you send me a link?

NO man or woman is worth your tears... and the one who IS,
won't make you cry!!

Lap RNY 5/21/08 Pre-op - 222 / Current - 137 / Goal -135      

hollykim
on 7/24/18 6:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 23, 2018 at 11:46 PM Pacific Time, hippie_chick wrote:

Is there a new website because the one I always used won't load. Can you send me a link?

I always use WWW.vitalady.com. Just tried it and it loaded perfectly.

Tidgel
on 12/6/20 8:53 pm, edited 12/6/20 11:07 pm
RNY on 04/15/19

I read on her website that VitaLady passed away last year:

Vitalady passes:

It is hard to believe that it has been just over a year since Michelle Anne Curran passed into the arms of our creator on 2/16/19 .

Michelle was born 10/15/49 in Vallejo, CA the only child of William and Jeanne McLelland. She is survived by her husband, Don, son?s Donovan and Ben Read, step children Kristopher and Michelle Curran, 3 grand and 5 step grandchildren and 1 great grandchild.

She was the founder and president of Vitalady, Inc. providing support, information and encouragement to those having and seeking bariatric (weight loss) surgery.

In her honor her husband, Vitaguy, Don, will try to continue providing the products, information and encouragement to the bariatric community. You all, supported her for so many years, so we will continue to support you.

Most Active