Bulging leg question

CdnGal
on 2/1/12 10:03 am - Canada
 As I am losing weight, I am finding that one of my legs is losing faster than the other.  My left thigh has a bit of a bulge of fat that just won't go down, it kind of gaps out.  I exercise religiously, and work my outer and inner legs by jogging, doing kickboxing, Zumba and water aerobics.  Is this normal?  Will the bulge go away over time?  Thanks!

irol770
on 2/1/12 12:03 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
I have the same thing.  Mine hasn't gone away.  But it isn't noticeable really... unless you are looking for it.  At least I think so anyway!  As your legs shrink it will be less and less noticeable.  Unfortunately I have so much lose skin on my legs that I wouldn't have people see them anyway. 
Glitter Text Generator

Monica M.
on 2/1/12 10:51 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
did you measure it, to make sure its "actually" bigger than the otehr side? The fat might just be distributed differently. Also, we're not perfectly symmetrical. I've always had one boob bigger than the other, makes sense that our arms or legs might be different too. Ask your doc next time you're there, just to get a professional opinion on it.

CanDoItFour
on 2/1/12 11:42 pm - Canada
I was talking to a man who is having plastic surgery next month after loosing 256 lbs over 2 years.  He mentioned that his PS had talked about doing liposuction on areas that had "stuborn fat depositis", in his case around his waist.  I know I have bulges of fat still around my ankles that I really hate, but on the other hand my extensive arm drapery seems to be shrinking up a little.  I guess we just have to wait and see as we go along; but yes, I seems it does happen to other people too.

Claire
Most Active
Recent Topics