30/30 Challenge Update

trudylam
on 5/11/12 2:42 am - Sudbury, Canada
Well here we are, it's day 8 of the challenge.  Yesterday I did some walking and weeding.  Today I'm going to go for a bike ride with my boys.  I probably won't be updating over the weekend because I have a crazy weekend planned.  Tomorrow I am going with my kids to plant trees around the community and then on Sunday I will be going down to Etobicoke to help the process of cleaning out my Grandparent's house.  My grandpa died in March and my grandmother is in a nursing home so we have to get the house cleaned out and ready for sale.  It's going to be an emotional Mother's Day..not in a good way.  But it will involve a lot of lifting and moving and cleaning so I'll definitely get my 30 minutes in that day.  Have a great weekend everyone, I am looking forward to seeing how you did on Monday.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there.  BIG HUGS!!!

Trudy.
Catw
on 5/11/12 2:45 am - Arnprior, Canada
Thanks Trudy.  Big Hugs  to you too!  Good Luck on Sunday, I know it won't be an easy day, but you'll have lots of pluses, including remembering the good times.

Cathy

Monica M.
on 5/11/12 3:38 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Hugs Trudy...

happy mother's day to you! i hope your boys treat you nicely  (all three of them!)

msheavyhearted
on 5/11/12 4:34 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
I swam yesterday for 30 minutes. It was great - except my bathing suits are too big and I had saggy butt. I've got to order more today.

Hugs for the weekend, Trudy. I hope the moving brings back comforting memories of your grandparents during happier times.
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

laura S.
on 5/11/12 4:39 am - London, Canada
Weekdays are no problem for me because I go to the gym every weekday morning for 30 - 60 minutes.  Weekends are a bit harder.  I drive 4 hours away to Trenton to see my mom (in a nursing home) and my Dad (battling cancer).  I will get some time in pushing mom's wheelchair when we are going for a walk if it is nice tomorrow, but other that that... not sure!  I'll do my best to at least get out for a walk or something each day!  Wish me luck!!!

I hope this weekend goes as smoothly for you as possible Trudy,

All the best,

Laura

sam1am
on 5/11/12 5:39 am

I got my 30 in!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

highlandbear
on 5/11/12 6:24 am - Canada
 I did a bike ride today and going for a run soon. On the weekend I have a 5k race that I am doing and if I get back in time over to the pool for a hour swim. Sunday bike and a run. than I hope to crash. We are going out for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate our anniversary. My friend gave us a gift certificate at Christmas so we are going to use it now.
Most Active
Recent Topics