Just got home from having a surgery :(

Kerigan
on 9/12/12 1:09 pm
 I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed this horrible cyst never returns. At least now, I'm aware of what the symptoms feel like, so I can, with any luck, catch it early. It does reassure me to know yours had blood in it as well.. the surgeon wasn't around for me to ask any questions after the surgery was done, so I'll have to wait until I see him for my follow appointment.

I hope for my sanity, and for yours as well, that this cyst never shows its ugly self again!
Patm
on 9/12/12 6:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
You are definitely in a bad space right now. I hope you heal fast and know we are all thinking of you and wishing you well.

Kerigan
on 9/12/12 6:30 am
 Thank you so much for thinking of me! It means so much to know there are so many kind and caring people on these boards.. it really is like family on here, and I feel honoured to have so many of you send your caring and thoughtful well wishes my way!
kellybelly333
on 9/12/12 6:53 am - Toronto, Canada
Oh!! How horrible!! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Kerigan
on 9/12/12 7:28 am
 me too Kelly, because it does really really suck!! 
Most Active
Recent Topics