What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Wednesday!!

Linda S.
on 3/26/08 2:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Well Betsy, jump on that horse and ride...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

carollee
on 3/26/08 1:24 am - westminster, VT
Thank you for posting this. I am almost 2 years out and my last blood work came back terrible, I need to up my calories and protein and this will sure help. Thanks again

Linda S.
on 3/26/08 3:04 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Carol, I wish you the best. It shows we are in it for life!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/26/08 1:47 am
Just Boo to you again......I forgot to say how happy I am for you! What an amazing weight loss....I am soooooo proud of you!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  Congratulations  Good Job  New pics please!!! I know I need to update too...my avatar is about 30 pounds ago. Love you much....Boo to you!
Linda S.
on 3/26/08 4:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL...new pics soon...hug!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Laureen S.
on 3/26/08 2:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Linda, Congratulations on having lost 250 lbs., what an acheivement that is!  You are one of the fixtures on here and I thank you for your support and thanks for this post on breaking through a plateau (stall as my WLS group leader prefers to call them). . .  you and Darlene are definitely people who have good information to pass along. Wishing you Peace & Love Sister!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Linda S.
on 3/26/08 4:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much...and look at you! You are doing great!! I love the way you jumped into it..with both feet! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 3/26/08 2:47 am
Revision on 08/16/12
264 lbs lost is AWESOME! B: 1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S: 1/2 protein bar S: protein shake made w/ 1 c. skim milk L: 2 oz. chicken. 1/2 c. broccoli S: 1/4 c. ricotta cheesecake fluff D: 2 oz. pork shoulder, 1/2 c. cauliflower S: 1 SF pudding Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 3/26/08 4:47 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Your menu sounds great Jean, you have made such great progress!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/08 4:21 am
I have decided to post to this thread.  Maybe I'll get back on track.  I have ben on a plateau forever.  I have become a little complacent because even though I have another 20 -30 pounds to go to reach my personal goal I am quite happy with my progress.  However, it is time to get on with the plan.  I am on day three of th 5dpt.  The first two days were not as bad as I freared.  I ate a lot of sugar free jello and pudding for snacks and ate Progresso lite soups.  My favorite is the Italian style vegetable.  Quite tasty.  They also make a southwestern style vegetable that is too spicy for me but taste great.  If you like a little heat you would love it.  A one cup serving has 60 calories.  There are two servings in a can.  Today for B. I had two hard boiled eggs.  For lunch I will have tuna.  For Dinner I will have canned chicken.  for snacks I will have sugar free jello or pudding and maybe boiled mashed soybeans.  I have to double check the nutrition infor on soybeans.  I went to a sushi place last weekend and they had edamame hummus on th menu.  That's where I got the idea.  Since day 3 is soft protein I thought I could have it today.  It was made with soybeans a little soy sauce and ginger.  It was a little bland so I will play with the ingredients a little.  I am also tracking my water and exercise.  My dh and a friend walk every night.  They walk from our house to Starbucks and back.  I measured it one day and it is 2 miles to Starbucks by road.  They walk a winding trail so I am not sure how far it is by trail.  With my knee surgery and resultant blood clot I have been afraid to attempt to walk with them.  Did not know if I could make a 4 mile walk.  I usually just walk around my subdivision for about 1 1/2 or 2 miles.  Last night I walked with them and made it fine.  We walked to Starbucks had an ice tea and then walked back.  Today I am a little sore but otherwise feel fine.  Will try again tonight. If this does not break my plateau I will try the 10 day one you posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views