Memorial Day Monday-Am I the First?

seasheleyes
on 5/30/11 7:35 am - Manteca, CA
Damn! Another one bites the dust!
Eileen Briesch
on 5/30/11 3:46 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Kristi and my OFF family:

Posted on the other thread, but don't want anyone to feel left out. I work nights so I don't get up til late; I'm not an early riser at all, unless I have to get up for an appointment.

Anyway, not much more to report; I work tonight, just having my first cup of coffee after my protein drink for breakfast. In a lot of pain this morning ... the humidity down here is hard on my body. I'll muddle through.

Have a good one.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 5/30/11 3:56 am
Good afternoon Kristi and everyone.....

I am doing well....really enjoying my quiet day. Sat out in the sun for a couple hours with my Crossword Puzzle Book. I love the sun....it feels so awesome!! Decided I better pop in and check in with all of you wonderful people.

Hope you are all enjoying your day!!

Special prayers for the military  past and present.
God Bless each and every one of them...they are all hero's in my eyes!

Time to go....love and hugs....connie d

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/30/11 4:17 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Kristi and all,
      My sister and I went to see the 4th "Pirates" movie last night. Although it was nice to see Captain Jack again, I found the movie to be slow moving and boring. What a shame. Oh well, such is life. We also went out to dinner afterward which was very nice.

Actually slept well last night. What a blessing. I feel human after a good night's rest. Tonight is my sleep study so I hope I sleep well for it too.

Everyone have a fun and safe Memorial Day. Remembering those who gave their lives for our USA.
      As Ever,     Mag   

annette R.
on 5/30/11 4:49 am - ithaca, NY
Kristi & all,

I'll stop in for a quicky hello.

No cooking tonight - YAY!!! I made enough yesterday for left overs.

I'd be happy if cooking was never on my to do list. Cooking used to be fun. Now the smells make me gag. Except for chicken, which is my favorite.

Have a good one.

Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

VNARN
on 5/30/11 5:41 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Good afternoon, OFF friends,

My house seems very quiet today.  Hubby is working, Air Force son is on his way back to Arizona and Number 1 son is out doing yard work, bless him.  It was a great weekend.  I love it when my John Ryan gets to visit, but I am awfully proud of his service to our country.

Our older son, Justin, has had a struggle with alcoholism and is back living at home with us.  He got his 2nd DUI  about a year and a half ago and has been home since he got out of jail.  He works at whatever he can get, but with no wheels and our lousy economy, it is slim pickings.  In the meantime, he keeps our house and yard in shipshape condition and is a very pleasant housemate.  He has been sober for over a year and we are very proud of him.

It's laundry today and the widows support group I run this evening.  I also plan to get some rubber stamping in.

Have a great day,

Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 402 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1209 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1213 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1151 views