OT: Republican Presidential Debate tonight

Monica B.
on 6/13/11 6:03 am - Emery, SD
CNN will have a 2 hour debate with those seeking the office of President in 2012. Getting to see and hear what these people offer is interesting to me. Just wanted to share this information.

Monica B.
on 6/13/11 9:37 pm - Emery, SD
Well it wasn't a debate, more like an appetizer tray being carried around by a bumbling waiter. CNN moderator talked more than the candidates, but second hour was better. Many interesting questions offered but hard to get any "meat" to answers with format....didn't like that each person wasn't ask the same questions. Very evident some on stage asked more ???'s than others. I did like many of the answers, especially those with positive direct concrete ideas. Really like Herman Cain's views with a non-political edge. Glad I watched.
Election process in our nation is a full time business. I learned from our Canadian friends I met this past winter that their election process is very effective, short, and sweet.

Debbiejean
on 6/13/11 9:57 pm - Shelbyville, MI
Hi Monica,
I didn'****ch the "debate" but did see part of the "debate" this morning on the News.
Then B-93 reported the results kinda...not picking on each other just saying Obama is a one-term pres.

I'm sure when the politics get really heated it will be interesting to sit back and watch. I'm really not a political person but my hubby sure is. I just sit back and listen and observe. Hubby is a Tea Party dude and a delegate in our area.

Sounds like you are the gal to keep us updated! You have a great day and I just am so proud of you! Hugs Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1116 views