Wednesday----rough waters ahead

susandoeshair
on 11/22/11 9:25 pm - Alexander, AR
Crew mates, it is time to remain watchful and diligent with the upcoming food frenzy!!!  Do you have a plan?  Most of us are keenly aware of what we'll be seeing around the Thanksgiving table tomorrow since we'll probably be cooking it...lol!  So, now is the time to start thinking about your strategy. It begins when you start cooking.  Do you really feel you have to taste EVERYTHING you cook....even those recipes you have had memorized for years?  You know what it will taste like, why add the additional calories to what you'll be eating at dinner?
Then there's Aunt Mabel pecan pie. Is she going to ramrod it down your throat again this year???  Be strong, I say...BE STRONG against the Aunt Mabel's of your family!!!!

Today is a pot luck at work for a gal's birthday.....so it begins.

2 protein coffees

lg carb balance tortilla with turkey sausage and shredded 2% cheese

latte

s- none

l-- meatloaf, hash brown casserole, fruit salad and coconut pie. Since I made the meatloaf and I know what's in it, I'm going to fill up on that first. Then I'll have a wee taste of everything else

s--what, are you crazy?

D== Gary wants a pizza. Fine... one slice. Don't really care for pizza anyway, so it won't be a problem.

Hope you all have a great day and remember.....STAY STRONG!!!

Susan

Debbiejean
on 11/23/11 8:18 am - Shelbyville, MI
Hi Captain! I'm rowing my boat and taking charge! I refuse to stress out about Thanksgiving but I will stay mindful of my eating.

So Today:
Breakfast: 4 cups of coffee with pumpkin creamer (after taking my MOM)
Lunch: 6 taco chips with cheese and 1 T. chili
Dinner: Weigh****chers sweet and sour chicken
Snack: popcorn and an apple
lightswitch
on 11/23/11 3:00 pm
 Today was a very bad, bad eating day
B: banana
S: no snack
L:  trail mix
S: nothing
D: half of a grilled cheese
S: banana.  

I have been a little sick, so today, I just didn't do well. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views