Sunday---what's your PLAN? Better late than never

susandoeshair
on 11/27/11 1:07 am - Alexander, AR
It's still moring here in Central time, so I've made it by a bit....lol  Good morning one and all!

Are you as sick of leftovers as I am?  OMG, I'm craving anything that isn't holiday meal related. 

Today:

protein coffee x2

1/2 ham sandwich on double fiber bread

latte

banana

egg salad sandwich--1/2

protein bar

dinner:  curried vegetables on basmati rice (vegan kids coming over to watch the game and have dinner)

Susan

mystic
on 11/27/11 1:35 am - manchester, NJ
hi susan

i dont have a plan yet and boy do i ever need one.  i want to make it thru
this holiday season without more damage than ive already done to
myself,  big SIGH

be well, Jacki

lightswitch
on 11/27/11 3:14 am

I'm with you about the sick-of-holiday-food feeling.  I think that I have gotten rid of it all except a little ham that I think is okay in moderation.

B:  1 egg scrambled in pam.  about 3 tiny pieces of dieced ham.  sprinkle of cheddar cheese--not much. I could actually the cheese shreads.

S: no snack

L:  Pea soup

S: fruit coctail--1/2 cup

D: maybe chicken thigh

S: cheese and celery

That's it for me.  I was really fortunate that on Thanksgiving day, I had a little bit of upset stomach.  So, I did really good on that day and thereafter I did pretty good.  Because I found it too hard to resist the dressing and potatoes, I tossed them the next day.  I bite here and there adds up.  

I have kept celery and carrots in a bowl ready for immediate consumption.  I'm just glad it is all over.  Now to make it through the next couple of weeks and we are all good to go.   

Debbiejean
on 11/27/11 4:54 am - Shelbyville, MI
Today is our Thanksgiving day dinner...

Breakfast: got up later, drank 2 cups of coffee with creamer and off to church to sing on the Praise Team.

Lunch: Turkey, 2 T. mashed potatoes and green beans and cranberry sauce with whole cranberries. YUM!

Snack: banana

Dinner: Left over Turkey, 1 roll and I'll make a sandwich. Left over cranberry sauce

Snack: apple
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views