Monday, the start of a new week/plan

susandoeshair
on 11/27/11 10:51 pm - Alexander, AR
Well, we made it through one holiday. Four weeks to go until the next one. How are you doing????

I have a little trick I'm going to try at work when the clients start bringing in all their "good cheer" goodies. You all know people, I'm sure who won't eat anything that comes from someone's kitchen they don't know well. I used to think (when I ate everything that wasn't tied down) that they were just paranoid germaphobes. Ya know.....I think they might be onto something. So, I'm just going to look at those trays of homemade sin and think of how dirty their kitchens are and how they never wash their hands before cooking. Might just work! Hey, at least it's worth a try, right??

So, here's today in a nutshell:

protein coffee x2

bkfst quesidilla

latte

last of the sweet potato casserole and a slice of ham

split pea soup/beer bread

Now, let's see if this remains the same at the end of the day!

Have a good one shipmates!

Susan

lightswitch
on 11/28/11 8:29 am

I am sort of that way about food too: I just worry that someone dropped it in the floor or didn't wash.  

B:  Celery, carrots, and some brocolli

S: cheese

L: 3 oz of Ham, cheese

S: cheese and a thin slice of ham

D: 3 oz of steak, 1/2 cup of peas

S: cheese

Debbiejean
on 11/28/11 9:42 am - Shelbyville, MI
Hi Susan,
Woke up this morning and I was starved, I went right to bed when I got home from work which was midnight, last time I ate was dinner at 5:15pm so by 8am I'm famished!

Breakfast: 3 oz turkey, 1 T. mashed potatoes and green beans
Later: 3 cups of coffee with creamer and splenda
Lunch: Nothing, still full from breakfast
Snack: apple
Dinner: 3 oz. turkey and off running here at work...way too busy today!
Snacks for later: banana and another apple and I have Greek yogurt on standby if I decide I get hungry....okay this was a leftover from our Sunday dinner which was turkey! LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views