Oh Happy Day

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/13/11 8:17 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi all,

I am so happy. It seemed like this day would never come, but finally it has. I weight 199.4
today. So even though the weather outside is frightful I'm a happy camper.    Mag  

cindibarre
on 12/13/11 9:30 am - Danforth, ME

Mag-

You go girl!  You have reason to be a happy camper.

Cindi
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/14/11 8:35 am - Green Valley, AZ
Cindi,

Thanks for sharing the weight loss journey with me
     Mag

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/14/11 10:59 am, edited 12/14/11 10:59 am - Green Valley, AZ
Cindi,
  As I started writing replies, I planned on keeping it short and sweet. BUT as I wrote I thought of so many wonderful that have happened in 11 months and 3 days. (Not that I"m counting.) My surgeon's goal for me was to be under 200 pounds by my surgery birthday. I'm so proud to be on target. If it weren't for OFF I'm sure I would still be way off target. Thanks for being here. You make my world a better place. I can't quit smiling!!!     Mag

Debbiejean
on 12/13/11 9:36 am - Shelbyville, MI
Way to go Mag!!!! It's all downhill from 199.4!!
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/14/11 8:36 am, edited 12/14/11 8:37 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Debbiejean,
    Thanks for the encouragement and your helpful posting every day. Hugs, Mag

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/14/11 10:51 am - Green Valley, AZ
Debbiejean, 
  I love your name. I'm sure it's probably 2 words but I love saying it together. My niece is Emilyjean. I use to call her Emily Green Jeans. It was the name of one of the people on a child's program when I was a small girl, but can't remember which show. Thanks for your kindness and sweet spirit.   Mag

Debbiejean
on 12/15/11 4:33 am - Shelbyville, MI
Mag, I was Debbiejean growning up cuz I had a step sister named Debbie Anne.
I also had a real brother Jeffrey Allen and a step brother Jeffrey Lee. Yep...I had to use my middle name and when Mom got mad at me it was "Debra Jean"!!!!

You keep going Mag, the weight will come off. You just pick the size you want to be and not a number on the scale.
Judy G.
on 12/13/11 11:59 am - Galion, OH

(((Mag))) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Welcome to ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Its a wild ride isn't it?? Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :-)

HUGS

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 12/14/11 10:16 am - Green Valley, AZ
Judy,

Hugs right back at you. I wouldn't be here in onderland if it weren't for you and ALL the supportive peeps at OFF.   Mag

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 373 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1171 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1179 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views