Thursday, what are you eating?

susandoeshair
on 12/14/11 10:00 pm - Alexander, AR
Hey gang!

Okay, now that things have kind of settled down, it's time to get back into some sort of a routine. Lots of catching up to do after a crazy couple of weeks, but it will make me appreciate some down time that much more.

protein coffee x2

latte

crustless quiche

Have to think about the rest of the day. I'll be out and about and then need to work a bit to make up for being off yesterday. I'll try really, really hard to make good decisions!

Susan

annette R.
on 12/14/11 10:19 pm - ithaca, NY
I'll try to make good decisions too.

B - the usual cottage cheese, berries & Kashi

Not sure for the rest of the day.

Matthew brought out his Sccoby Snacks. The darned things look like little dog biscuits. Cute. The sugar content is low so I had a couple. They are yummy. Rather like a crunchy graham cracker.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 12/15/11 12:14 am, edited 12/15/11 12:14 am
Good morning Susan ... 

Yesterday....
B-Protein Drink
L-hamburger pie
S-protein bar
D- beans and a hot dog (to lazy for anything else and everyone was gone)
S-popcorn

HUGS....connie d

Debbiejean
on 12/15/11 4:41 am - Shelbyville, MI
Hi gang, got up the morning and drank my coffee than my youngest SD called with short notice on would I like to go to Rozzie's Christmas concert for her school?
Well heck ya, I love watching kids, they keep me young so I said yes then ran around cleaning the house b/4 I had to pick up Remi from Kindergarten class in Grand Rapids. So....

No breakfast...just coffee
Lunch: impromptu at McDonald's...got the new Mac wrap and it was delious..took off most of the wrap anyway but dang...I was hungry and I ate the whole thing!
Snack: pistachio nuts
Dinner: at the mercy of the cafe at the hospital I work at...I'll try and do the best I can, not freaking out about food. This is where Mindful Eating comes in...gotta select the best for me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views