Continuity

singdoremi
on 10/2/18 2:19 pm - NJ

Does anyone else have trouble sustaining ANY kind of food plan? I can only seem to keep it together for a few days before I go off the rails again? I've been hungry and eating too much ALL day!

VSG 6/4/13
Ellen

seasheleyes
on 10/2/18 4:30 pm - Manteca, CA

I just try to eat protein first but I still struggle with sugar. I am about ten years post RNY and I never got to my goal weight but have maintained at almost 100 pounds lost. I would love to get to my goal weight. I know that I could if I could ditch sugar once and for all.

Ready2goNOW
on 10/2/18 5:37 pm

I can maintain through the week, but weekends & holidays are always a struggle!

And going out to eat always throws me off...I've yet to go to a decent type restaurant where entrees aren't at least 1000 calories!

I split in half but still end up going over my daily goal on restaurant days...

Afternoons I usually crave something sweet & chocolate is usually my drug of choice...if I allow myself.

And I used to love to get in bed at night with a good book and snack...another struggle.

So yes...have a meal plan, but often 'add' to it!

And yes Jen...sugar...smdh...it's the devil!

Kathy

Judy G.
on 10/3/18 12:40 pm - Galion, OH

Yuppers!!! Right now since I lost my mom and sister I have been on a see food diet. Especially sweets, chips and anything else that I shouldn't be eating like a hog!!

One thing is I buy the booze but don't drink it. Strange huh? Give me Banana popsicles and a bag of chips and I am happy. Oh and gummy bears. I am SOOOOOOOO addicted to all of those!!!!!! Wish I would get sick on them just once so I would never eat them again!!! But it doesn't happen.

Ready2goNOW
on 10/3/18 3:09 pm

BANANA?

Omg...need to check them out!

Kathy

Judy G.
on 10/3/18 3:35 pm - Galion, OH

OMG Don't do it....I found them at Walmart though

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views