6 days Post Op pics up (LBL/BL)

Melinda L.
on 7/29/11 12:47 pm - San Antonio, TX
I have the pics I took Tuesday up on my profile along with some I took the night before my surgery.  I think I have them available to Friends only with the password "plastic" (lower case - no quote marks).

I'm pretty happy with the way things are looking so far - but I still have a lot of swelling..most evident in the pics from the rear  :(  I went from having a nice defined (although saggy) waistline - to a tree trunk form...

But as my PS told my hubby right after the surgery "If she looks as good standing up as she did laying on the table - you got yourself a HOTTIE with the body of a 17 y/o!"  And yes, I'm seriouse - this is what he told my Hubby with my Mom right next to him  LOL  I don't see (or feel like) the 17 y/o just yet..  But I guess once the swelling is down - I'll see her...  I just wish he would have said 18 so I'd at least be legal!!  LOL

Thanks to everyone on here for giving me the courage to go through with surgery and to be brave enough to put up my own pics!

Mel
RNY - 12/10/2008    Dr. Terive Duperier of BMI of Texas
Lower Body Lift / Breast Lift - 07/20/2011  
Dr Peter Fisher of San Antonio Plastic Surgery Center

zzroged
on 7/29/11 3:20 pm - United Arab Emirates
Don't you love the confidence of plastic surgeons !

Mine told hubby he had done a fantastic job on me and that my hubby should be very pleased with my new body :-)  Then he winked at me a few appts later when i said I was tired as I wasn't sleeping too well - I think he thought it was because of increased bedroom activity !

New Group : UAE_Dubai_Forum for people living in the UAE/Middle East

TT  & Breast Lift Apr 2011 - Inner Thigh Lift & Arm Lift - Jun 2011
      First - 10k Jan 2011 : First - 1/2 Marathon Feb 2011

Still Fawn
on 7/29/11 7:32 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Lol, my surgeon was joking w hubby about how hot I was gonna be at the beach.. These guys! My hourglass is kinda swollen out too, but my dr promises it's gonna look awesome. They must all read from the same book! Ha ha

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

jtsmom02
on 7/29/11 10:04 pm - Mineola, TX
That's funny, lol!  You look amazing!  Congratulations!!!

Laina B.
250 / 160
9/9/03 Lap RNY
(Dr Charles Beall, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
5/13/11 Cholecystectomy, extended abdominoplasty (anchor cut), and mastopexy
(Dr Charles Beall and Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)
8/26/11 Abdominoplasty revision
(Dr James Saar, Tyler TX - AWESOME!!!)

Laura in Texas
on 7/29/11 10:36 pm
Good for you!! How much skin did your surgeon remove? My waistline is finally coming back this week (4.5 weeks out now).

Rest up and keep eating that protein!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/11 11:23 pm
Melinda, you look Awesome, girl..!!!

Enjoy your Amazing results and keep us up to date on all your progress..!!

LOL/ with your hot new 17 yr. old body...I know hubby will be thrilled to have the new little hottie in his life..!!
Lee ~
on 7/30/11 1:07 am - CA
Hi Melinda,
What an awesome report your PS gave your hubby.  I'm in the process of researching PS and would love to see your pics if that's ok.  I'm going to send you a friend request.  Please accept if you feel comfortable doing so.

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Melinda L.
on 7/30/11 3:19 am - San Antonio, TX
Hi all - I accecpted all the friend request, so please go take a look.  Let me know if you have any problems getting into the album.

Thanks for all the kind words.  It's good to have other opnions since you know we are all our own worst critics and I pick out all the flaws when I looks at the pics.  Hubby is the absolute sweetest and points out something good for each of my negitives.  I am sooo super lucky to have this one!  :)

@Laura - He said he took off about 7lbs.  He did some lipo in the tummy and hips - so they will stay swollen a little longer from what I understand.  My 'shape' actually looks a little better today versus when I took those pics last week.  It's funny how the changes appear day by day!
RNY - 12/10/2008    Dr. Terive Duperier of BMI of Texas
Lower Body Lift / Breast Lift - 07/20/2011  
Dr Peter Fisher of San Antonio Plastic Surgery Center

Most Active