In Costa Rica for a Facelift...

JustLookingToo
on 3/11/12 1:18 pm - AL
Just wanted to let Everyone know that I'm in Costa Rica recovering from facelift, upper and lower eyes, classic brow lift, and chin implant. I'm THRILLED with my results. Still looking rather monster like, but Dr. Lev (eternallyvain.com)tells me that I have a "neck like a teenager" now, lol. It looks amazing. I had no idea that I could even get such wonderful results. I'm still very swollen and bruised, but healing quickly. No pain other than a sore throat from six hours of general with the tube in the throat. Had my surgery at CIMA hospital, and am staying at a wonderful recovery ranch where I feel safe and well-cared for. I'll try to post some pics, but am limiting my computer time as my eyes are still pretty swollen at the moment.

JustLookingToo
on 3/11/12 1:32 pm, edited 3/12/12 12:46 pm - AL
Morning of day five after facelift, upper and lower eyes, chin implant, classic brow lift. I'll post before pics when I get back to the U.S. next week. I had a horrible double chin/sagging neckline, and recessed chin that ruined my profile. Loving my new look. Keep in mind that I'm still very swollen, bruised, and distorted, but I can already see great things happening. I'll be 52 years of age in July...

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864649/albums/93335/0 00_0002.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864649/albums/93335/0 00_0008.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864649/albums/93335/0 00_0022.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864649/albums/93335/0 00_0019.JPG

images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/864649/albums/93335/0 00_0007.JPG

dasie
on 3/12/12 6:44 pm
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS...EVEN WITH THE SWELLING.  You have such beautiful skin.  I cannot wait for you to get back so you can post the before.  GOOD CHOICE.  No wonder you wanted Dr. Lev to perform your facelift.  I'm really happy for you.  Write when you get back.  You DO NOT look 52. 

JustLookingToo
on 3/12/12 8:16 pm - AL
Thanks! I'm SO excited to wake up each day and see the changes. Just checked the mirror this morning to find even more swelling and bruising gone, so it's going to be a fun day. I feel like I've been given 20 years of my life back!

Thank you for the "beautiful skin" comment, too. On my first followup appointment, Dr. Lev asked me if I had ever had laser or a chemical peel. I told him that I have never had either. He just smiled and said "You have the skin of a baby", lol. Feels pretty good getting a comment like that from a well-respected facial surgeon.

He's just so very comforting as a doctor and as a person. The last thing I remember before falling asleep for surgery was him saying to me "You have a beautiful, long neck. Just the kind I like to work on". Then, I woke up to the coordinator Didi playing soothing music and giving me a wonderful foot rub in my hospital room. She called my husband right away to let him know that my surgery went well and that I was doing fine. Just an amazing experience all around for me.

I'll write you as soon as I get home, and I'll send my super yucky before pics so you can see why I'm so amazed with my results. I know the "afters" don't have much impact without the "befores", lol. Talk to you soon!!

PBJ
on 3/11/12 1:58 pm
So great to hear!  Wishing you a smooth recovery..sounds like you are off to a good start.  Please do post pictures when you can't..would love to see.  So great that you are happy with your results.

Hugs
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
JustLookingToo
on 3/12/12 12:22 pm - AL
Thanks, Patty. I'm just so very happy that I can't stand it. All of Dr. Lev's patients look so good that a lady who came to the recovery ranch last night changed surgeons and consulted with Dr. Lev today. She acutally gave up her 1400.00 deposit with her other surgeon that was suppose to do surgery tomorrow because of the results she saw in the work that Dr. Lev did for us. He's an amazing surgeon, and I was blessed to have found him.

dasie
on 3/11/12 9:16 pm
I can't wait to see your photos...

JustLookingToo
on 3/12/12 12:19 pm - AL
Thanks, Girl! I'll try to get some posted in a minute. Can't wait for you to see....

JustLookingToo
on 3/12/12 1:21 pm - AL
Just posted the links to my pics above. Let me know what you think...

dasie
on 3/12/12 6:58 pm
You really do look early 30s...

Most Active