LBL - 6 Week Update

exohexoh
on 7/26/13 9:08 am - West Chester, PA

thanks! it was really needed at this point.

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

MyBariatricLife
on 7/18/13 1:50 pm

What a great transformation! You look marvelous! Now go and enjoy your new body!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

katier825
on 7/18/13 8:00 pm

Wow, you look great!  I am 2 steps closer to getting a LBL myself...made an appointment for a consult and paid off my 401k loan so I can take another.  Now I have something to look forward to.

Cinn
on 7/22/13 12:14 pm - MI

Thanks for the update. So neat to hear from everyone how you are at six weeks out. I'll post mine. :)

RNY: 9/3/2008     LBL: 6/5/2013

Huneypie
on 7/24/13 2:28 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Looking awesome!!  I don't see any scars around your belly button - did they do those more inside it or something?

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

exohexoh
on 7/24/13 2:51 am - West Chester, PA

mine are in the inside. right around the rim it looks like. 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

RobynJC
on 7/25/13 10:17 am

The scar is right around the rim so it actually outlines the belly button. It doesn't look too bad, but I'm hoping with the silicone treatment I am using even that redness will fade. 

Thanks for the compliment.  I feel great.  This has been a wonderful experience for me. 

Huneypie
on 7/25/13 4:45 pm - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

You need to use the silicone plasters for a year or so as my incisions were looking good so I stopped using them after about 6 months and now my scars aren't so smooth/flat.

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

RobynJC
on 7/26/13 6:44 am
The stuff I am using is a gel you smooth on twice a day. It is called bioCorneum and has octinoxate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone as active ingredients with a couple of silicones as the medium. Supposedly you use it for at least 60 days although I plan on using it for about 4 months. It is pretty expensive and I get it from my office but it was what my PS suggested and i trust her, so that is the plan.

Did you go back to using something for the scar? If so, what are you using now? I thought about using Bio oil after the bioCorneum.
Most Active