tummy tuck mexico,or us

Ella Nchanted
on 1/3/14 6:31 pm - LA

ok,I really am needing to have a tummy tuck,it would be a cash pay,what is the cheapest options,both mexico or usa..im in louisiana,but willing to travel dfor right place.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/3/14 6:44 pm

Dr Sauceda is the best.  I've had 9 procedures done and am returning this year for another 5.  He has a lot of experience with Massive Weight Loss patients.  Join us on his forum.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

linsignorelli
on 3/4/16 6:56 pm
DS on 04/04/13
Iam_with_the_Band
on 3/4/16 11:17 pm

Have you contacted him? He is happy to revise for no charge of it's something he did wrong. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

linsignorelli
on 3/5/16 4:14 am
DS on 04/04/13

Yes I have.  Thanks.

Frostbite25
on 3/4/16 11:21 pm

Your work looks fantastic. You should share pictures and let others decide if his work is worthy or not. Trashing a surgeon with out photo proof Is a bit rude. 

Laura in Texas
on 1/4/14 3:57 am

Another option would be a plastic surgery residency program.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

DrL
on 1/9/14 7:34 am - Houston, TX

Overseas surgery is an option but you need to be prepared for the drawbacks.  You have little if any legal protection and may have limited health insurance coverage if something goes wrong. Remember that MWL patients are challenging and have much more involved procedures than standard plastic surgery patients.  

Follow-up care will also have to be arranged at home. A plan for blood clot prevention if you are traveling more than 3 hours also needs to be in place.

Be sure you have a very clear understanding of how touch-ups and revisions will be handled financially as you will have travel expenses to get them done.

Residency programs, and financing by a third party or your doctors office are other options you may want to investigate.

Remember that  WLS procedures and plastic surgery to correct the deformities were all pioneered here in the U.S. and there are increasing numbers of qualified doctors here.

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
texan gal
on 1/9/14 12:39 pm
RNY on 02/29/12

Thanks for giving a professional's perspective! 

I appreciate that a physician (or his/her representative****asionally looks at this site and actually gives feedback!  

DrL
on 1/10/14 1:37 am - Houston, TX

Hi TexanGal. You're welcome. I used to be a fixture here and have been a member since 2003 !  Anyway, I hope the information is helpful.  

If you (or anyone else reading this) care to read a hardcover copy of a book Drs Kreiger, McNemar, and I authored for weight loss patients considering plastic surgery:

http://www.amazon.com/Bariatric-Plastic-Surgery-Cosmetic-Weight/dp/1886039925

Just give me your mailing address at my personal email ([email protected]) and we will send you a free copy.

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
Most Active