centrum chewables

melissa22886
on 4/18/11 7:11 am
i bought centrum chewables 100 count at target today. i am wondering how many i should be taking. it says serving size is 1. my surgeon only requires 1 multivitamin per day but i don't know whats the difference between these and the celebrate ones i bought that i take 2 of cause that's the serving size for the ones from celebrate.

also i am intending on rotating the ones of centrum and the ones from celebrate just to get rid of the celebrate ones and finish the bottle i still have a lot left. will mixing up multivitamins cause any problems
msjkk2020
on 4/18/11 7:13 am - Eufaula, OK
I used the Centrum chewables and only took one a day, that's all my surgeon recommended.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/18/11 7:17 am - OH
Many surgeons say just one, but two will put you more in line with the vitamin supplementation recommendations of the ASMBS.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

melissa22886
on 4/18/11 7:19 am
ok if i do take two of them can it be at the same time or does it need to be seperate times
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 4/18/11 7:48 am - OH
You can take them together or space them out.  I personally take them separately because my pouch doesn't seem to like two at a time.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

HollyBear
on 4/18/11 7:26 am
Hi,
I take the centrum chewables twice a day...I take one morning and evening and all my labs continue to be great.
Holly

Price S.
on 4/18/11 8:51 am - Mills River, NC
My plan calls for 2, one am, one pm.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Cgarri1028
on 4/18/11 10:45 am - Tualatin, OR
I take the Centrum vitamins - 2 a day.  One in the morning and the other in the evening before bed.

Catherine

Christine428
on 4/18/11 2:04 pm
 How do they taste? I got the BA chewables (orange) and I can barely get them down.  I take 2 a day, 1 am and 1 pm.  I'm determined to take them all since they were $$ lol but I'm gonna find another brand/flavor next time. 

Most Active
Recent Topics