What are you eating today? Sunday Edition.

peanutinpa
on 6/25/11 9:49 pm, edited 6/25/11 9:50 pm - Bensalem, PA
Good Morning OH Family.  Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day outside today.  I really need to get some yard work done.
Food for the Day -
B - Yogurt w/Kashi Go Lean
S - RF Cabot Hot Pepper Cheese
L - Turkey burger on the grill w/no roll
S - Apple with SF caramel dip
D - ????Salad w/chicken maybe
Lots of water.
Have a great day everybody.
Do or Do Not, There is No Try...........            
catgirl76
on 6/25/11 10:04 pm
Good Morning. Its only been 2 weeks for me since i had the surgery, so I really want to try eggs, but nervous to, so i am going to have 3 crackers with Laughing cow cream cheese and see how that goes.
Lindsey82
on 6/25/11 11:01 pm
Breakfast-2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch-Marinated chicken breast and broccoli
Snack-apple with peanut butter
Dinner-Meatloaf, applesauce, and veggies

Ok, I am hungry now!!! ;-)

azurepenguin
on 6/25/11 11:10 pm - Arlington, TX
 Good morning all.

Today's plan is going to be low key.  

B: Protein shake
L: Protein shake
D: Ancho spiced flank steak with gorgonzola sauce and a roasted potato wedge
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Michelle E.
on 6/26/11 1:45 am
Hey, love your new pic.. havent seen you on the board for a while.. hope all is well in TX..

Take care,
Michelle
azurepenguin
on 6/26/11 1:52 am - Arlington, TX
azurepenguin
on 6/26/11 1:52 am - Arlington, TX
  HI HON!! Oh I have missed hearing updates from you.  I'm trying to get back on here...probably not as intesnively as I used to be but its a start.

Thanks on the picture!  I'm in some of my schmexy tribal dance clothing and jewelry.  

How are you??
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 1:36 am - NY
so far B-mango slices 3 and a cheese stick
Michelle E.
on 6/26/11 1:44 am
B=Coffee and Peach Protein Shake..

L=Salad with Grilled Chicken

Snack -Chili.. not sure though..

Dinner-Collard Greens and beans and  some kind of chicken.

Snack=SF Pudding Chocolate mixed with protein powder with SF Caramel and crushed walnuts on top

Michelle
roxie46
on 6/26/11 2:00 am
i had about 1/4 c. of cheereos and half c 1 % milk. for lunch i be having 1/2 turkey sandwich since I cooked a whole turkey last night for dinner we be having turkey with gravey over brown rice. If I get hunry in between i will have a cheese stick, also drink water and maybe 1/2 and apple which goes along with the water. i might omit the bread from my sandwich and just have turkey like 6oz and add little gravey on top. and if i am still hungry after eatting the turkey i will have like about 1 tablesppon of a veggie depending what my stomach can handle on the amount usually 1-2 tablesppons the most. I dont eat kashi-go lean cereals since they are filled with sugar i was told and at this time i have to start staying away from the protein shakes.

Roxanne
Most Active
Recent Topics