UNJURY PROTEIN

NikkiV
on 8/14/11 9:06 am - OH

Okay, so I was having a bad day. . . I was missing carbs and feeling crappy.  I decided I would try unflavored UNJURY protein powder.  I'm sooo pleased. I mixed it in with applesauce. It made the applesauce a little thicker but overall, I'm really pleased!! You have to understand, I'm really picky and it's hard for me to even try new things, but, my victory today: I tried it and I liked it!!

maggiet
on 8/14/11 9:37 am - Durham, NC
yay! some people, have such a hard time finding protein that agrees with them. Glad you found something good!

cnelson62
on 8/14/11 12:29 pm - TX
So glad to read your post!!!  I just ordered the unflavored unjury protein powder and have been worried about it.  I am one of those that I have tried I don't know how many proteins liquid, pwdrs, and whatnots and so far the only ones I semi like is chike and the roadside lemonade nectar but I know I will grow tired of them.  This has made it really hard for me to get my protein in.  It is a daily struggle!!!!  Thx again for the comment cause now I feel so much better about my order!
Suzy E.
on 8/14/11 4:29 pm - CA
I am INCREDIBLY picky. I've been debating on ordering one more thing that I dont like. I'm going to try the unjury. As for liquids... Try Nestle Nutrition Resource Optisource in Strawberry and Caramel. My new favorite.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 534 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 236 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 390 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?