Insomnia and depression

Terri Ott Norris
on 11/26/11 12:49 am - Livermore, CA
RNY on 07/18/17
Kaiser, Livermore, at 6 or 7 pm, I will confirm the time... that is Dec 20th.

Have a Blessed Day....

BLOG: www.sweattodaysmiletomorrowcom.wordpress.com

Chantell S.
on 11/26/11 2:50 am - FL
*hugs* I know exactly how you're feeling. Insomnia and depression are both things that I'm dealing with. I made the decision to get treated for both. At first I was feeling major regret because I was constantly sick. But thankfully I can see the bigger picture now and I'm totally thankful I was able to have my rny. But my dr did prescribe me meds for the depression. And as for the insomnia some sleepy time tea and a unisom is how I've been dealing with that.

HW:350 SW:330 ~On a mission 2 a better me~  http://www.youtube.com/user/Tat2dprTgrl
tanya_valintino
on 11/26/11 7:06 pm - CA
 Thank you Chantell. Eating is so hard right now. The Dr. put me back on liquids and pureed food. He thinks my pouch might be inflamed. I knew this journey was going to be hard but I never expected it to be this hard. 
Chantell S.
on 11/27/11 1:38 pm - FL
Yes this journey is a bumpy one but when I think back on the path I was on as a morbidly obese mother I'll take these challenges any day. I'm trying to get over a bump now myself but stay in touch with your dr ill keep you in my prayers and feel free to write me anytime. *big hugs*

HW:350 SW:330 ~On a mission 2 a better me~  http://www.youtube.com/user/Tat2dprTgrl
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 495 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 365 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 78 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?