Omg best protein shakes!

DannyBoyDVG
on 2/6/12 5:09 am - AR
 Been having trouble getting my unjury powder down so I went to GNC and I told the guy at the counter that I'm looking for a good tasting protein and I recently had gastric bypass and he brought me strate to these Total Lean Protein Shakes. 1.5g fat 2g sugar 25g protein and I got a case of 12 for $20!!!! Also for those who like to blend they have GNC 28oz blender (there like the magic bullets that use to be on tv) comes with 2 28oz holders and 2 lids on sale $19.99 originally $49.99. Just thought I would share for those of you who are like me and can't handle unjury or bariatric advantage.
sandy822
on 2/6/12 6:39 am - FL
 Your right, these are by far the best drink mixes, also, I got one of the blenders this weekend and I love it!!
sknd34
on 2/6/12 8:32 am - West Fargo, ND
What kind of protein is in them? Is it whey or soy protein?
Original weight 285. Lowest weight 210. Revision weight 249. Size 24W
Current weight 210 as of February 23, 2012!!!
Current size 16-18 as of February 25, 2012!!!
DannyBoyDVG
on 2/6/12 8:41 am - AR
 Whey
Keeves
on 2/6/12 10:30 am - Elizabeth, NJ
This is a friendly reminder to everyone: READ YOUR LABELS!

I googled "Total Lean Protein Shakes", and the first product I found, "GNC Total Lean Lean Shake" (www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp) had only 9 grams of protein in 180 calories. Almost junk food, in my opinion. I was going to come back and point this out, but I realized this couldn't possibly be the 25-gram product that DannyBoyDVG was writing about.

So I looked a little deeper, and found his item, "GNC Total Lean Lean Shake 25" (www.drugstore.com/gnc-total-lean-lean-shake-25-french-vanill a/qxp342830), with 25 grams of protein in 200 calories - an excellent source of protein. Putting the "25" in the product name makes a big difference!

YankeeRose
on 2/6/12 10:39 am - Meadville, PA
Which ones did you get, the ready to drink in bottles or the powder? I drink the ready to drink Total Lean from GNC in the Swiss Chocolate flavor and I LOVE them! I also had a hard time finding a shake I liked. I mean, some were "okay" but still not great but I love these. They don't have a funky smell or taste, IMO.

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

deltadawn9
on 2/6/12 10:59 am
I am a year out and travel alot. The 25 gm total lean protein drinks in ready to drink rock. Drinking one a day ensures with my food intake that I will meet my protein goals. I haven't tired of them yet. My favorite is the swiss chocolate.

DannyBoyDVG
on 2/6/12 11:13 am - AR
 Yea the Swiss chocolate pre made is what I drink as well and also the label on these say it only has 170 calories. I can't wait to try the vanilla bean and strawberry cream. But one thin I did find out about these is I love the taste so much I drank it a little too fast and now I have a stomach ache lol.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 522 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 530 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 388 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 96 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?