Today's Bible Verse

Kenny B.
on 3/29/12 8:39 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12

“Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians.

– Exodus 6:6-7 (NIV)

Today’s commentary
by Dave Whitehead, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org

It is fitting to look at the Exodus story as we approach the Easter season. As God delivered His people from the bondage of Egypt, He delivers us from the bondage of sin through Jesus Christ. Why would He deliver us? He wants to take us as His own people. God is redeeming a new people out of every people group in the world to display His glory.

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Jenspunky
on 3/29/12 10:35 pm
RNY on 01/16/12

Thank you for posting! :)

~Jenna 
RNY 1/16/12

Lisa S.
on 3/30/12 8:52 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Awesome word. Thank you Kenny for posting. I have been feeling very much like one of those Israelites lately, and the insurance company being the egyptians. LOL. God is good!!!!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 367 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 246 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 151 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?