NSV = Happy Shopping Dance

Lisa T.
on 7/13/12 6:53 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 06/07/12
I've had a few NSV's since surgery on June 7, but this was the first to be truly post-worth (IMHO).  Today my bestie and I went to Target on our lunch.  The words from my mouth were, "really I have no idea what size I am anymore."  I'm happy to say that I walked out of Target with 2 new dresses and a new skirt....all from the misses department!  And on the clearance rack no less!  Whoooohoooo!  Now to find some nude shoes - which I'm sure will cost 10 times more than the $8 dress.  I must say, the poster who advised going the dress route post-op gave some pretty stellar advice. 

Height 4'11"  HW:  235  SW:  230  GW:  130   RNY 6/7/12   

Btrue2u
on 7/13/12 7:38 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
that is fantasic

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

brenlee1965
on 7/13/12 10:53 am - New Berlin, NY
Good for you......were your surprised at your size? I just got the Jessica London magazine today and I was thinking that the dresses in this thing would be the perfect thing to wear; cause it looks like you could wear them for awhile as you lose and just take in the shoulder straps and under the arm and side to just below the breasts. The rest is like an flare skirt that is high waisted.....Dresses are a GOOD choice, I am thinking.
 Bren                
MichelleNC
on 7/13/12 10:54 am
 Walmart has dresses 9-14 that will be great for post ops on the website go to misses or women's and look at the dresses. Tons of colors great options!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Cheryle
on 7/13/12 11:10 am - VA
dress route ?

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 308 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 226 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 292 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?