Ode to hemroids

d_mac682
on 10/1/12 7:25 am - Gilbert, AZ
RNY on 04/26/12
Oh hemroids how that I hate you!  Why do you play this mean game with me?  I start to feel good and do more, and you decide to end it all for me.  I hate you more than anything else in life.

You make sitting down painful, and you make standing up painful.  Oh and how I hate your friend the anal itch!!  What an evil tag team you both are.  I hate that you wake me up from a nice nights rest and keep me turning in pain.  I hate you like Mr. Clean hates dirt!  You truly are a pain my @$$!  I hate walking around like something is stuck up my butt, and at times there is something up my butt. 

I hate you too Preperation H!!!!!!  Why is that you make me smell like a pizza and make me feel like I am leaking or oozong?  Damn you hemroids

Annie_Anaba
on 10/1/12 7:41 am
RNY on 08/27/12
OMG!! I couldnt have said it better myself! You made me laugh and I thought I wouldnt be doing that today. I'm sorry your butt hurts, maybe ask someone who loves you to kiss it and make it better....LMAO! I couldnt resist. Hope you feel better.

devalissh
on 10/1/12 8:43 am - TX
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am on the pre-op diet and its driving me nuts all the going I am doing it. and don't get me started on the itching.......
d_mac682
on 10/1/12 9:33 am - Gilbert, AZ
RNY on 04/26/12
So the question now is, do you scratch it in public or not?  I mean, it has to be addressed right?

madeformore
on 10/1/12 12:20 pm - MN
RNY on 06/21/12
After baby #3 last year, I had to have a hemorrhoidectomy. Completely uncomfortable recovery for about 6 weeks but such a relief (literally) to not have to deal with the issue anymore! You have my sympathy!!

Amy

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

MyLady Heidi
on 10/1/12 2:12 pm
 It could be worse, they could bleed.  Yeah that fun.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 534 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 57 replies · 272 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 367 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 390 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?