I'm happy I did this!!

Findingme2013
on 2/21/13 3:55 am
RNY on 02/04/13

As I'm sitting here in my home today, snowed in I can't help but feel I did the best thing for me!!
You know what happens when you hear of bad weather coming in. Everyone heads to the grocery store to stock up! Before my surgery I would have gone and brought home a bunch of junk off, fatting food, food not good for me. I would have spent my day stuffing my face and not caring! Now, I can't do that any longer, I feel in control. I'm very thankful I've been given this tool to help me meet my goals!!

idajoy
on 2/21/13 4:20 am

I am new and just looking into RNY. It makes me so excited to hear you talk of how happy you are with your decision. It sounds like you sure are doing well. Congrats.

chickiedoo123
on 2/21/13 4:46 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

Woo Hoo!  Good for you! :-)

Ellie                
Neen L.
on 2/21/13 4:46 am - Arlington, VA

I am so glad that you're feeling good! When we get snowed in, I curl up with soup or stew and coffee. Sometimes I bake bread and have a 1 or 2 oz. slice, but I never would have had that kind of control pre-op.

I wish you many, many happy moments along this journey. :-)

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 326 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 305 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 259 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 330 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 153 views
Recent Topics