Just signed my life away!

Beyl689
on 6/26/13 5:22 am - Gonzales, LA
RNY on 07/11/13
Sitting In the drs office right now almost done with my pre op!! Sign my consents for surgery and now I'm ready! Start my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow and surgery on July 11th! I have to say, in super excited but I'm not nervous yet. My biggest concern would have to be my hair falling out I'm so ready for this it isn't even funny anymore! Woo hoo! Hopefully these two weeks fly by!
martitalinda
on 6/26/13 5:31 am

AWESOME NEWS!!! Congrats!!!! Wishing you the best as you embark on this part of your journey!!! The time will fly by trust ... it seems like yesterday started June and now it is June ending ... WOO HOO for you!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

HaJaShaw
on 6/26/13 5:39 am - Seaside, CA

congrats!! You'll do awesome!

-Heather

RNY 6/24/13

PetHairMagnet
on 6/26/13 6:37 am
RNY on 05/13/13

AWESOME!!

July 11 will be here in a snap!!

YAY!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Weighting2Bskinny
on 6/26/13 6:49 am
Oh how exciting!

GOD BLESS YOU            
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/13 7:29 am
Make sure you get your protein in and start biotin supplements
s soon as they allow, that will help with hairloss issues.
Miss Cocoa
on 6/26/13 8:30 am

Congratulations! This is an exciting step on the WLS journey! I never got nervous, even the day of surgery. I was so excited to begin the next chapter of my life that I was more excited than anything. It was fun laughing with the nurses, anesthesiologist, and surgeon as they were prepping me for surgery. During my three day hospital stay, the nurses would walk in just to talk to me, not really about anything specific....and as a matter of fact when I was discharged they told me I was a "fun" patient.   It made me feel so good. It really gave my ego a boost! 

Good luck on the next two weeks during the liquid diet phase. It's a piece of cake and so worth knowing you did everything right for the surgery. 

God bless!

Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.

baepage
on 6/26/13 9:19 am - MA
RNY on 04/22/13

Congratulations!!!  I was nervous and excited at the same time too.  I was more excited because I knew having this surgey was going to make me healthier and happy.  I got on the scale today and I am down 44 pounds in 9 weeks, couldn't have done that without this surgery.  The 2 weeks will go by fast, then after surgery it will fly.  Good luck angry

Barbara

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/26/13 9:23 am - OH

You didn't just sign your life away... You signed up to GET YOUR LIFE BACK!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

ebtiger24
on 6/26/13 10:36 am - AL
RNY on 12/13/12 with

Absolutely!

Most Active
Recent Topics