What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 4/1/15 4:03 am

Welcome and congrats!  Good luck on the half!!

karenp8
on 3/31/15 11:24 pm - Brighton, IL

No support for the Scouts here. Not with my dumping!

TanyaRN
on 3/31/15 11:29 pm - Palm Bay, FL

currently 64 degrees, but will be a sunny 84 here in Fl,

B-oikos greek triple zero yogurt

the rest of the day is up in the air

mamata2
on 3/31/15 11:43 pm

84 sounds dreamy!  But I don't think I would want your summers ;)

karenp8
on 3/31/15 11:31 pm - Brighton, IL

Beautiful day here in Illinois too. Exercise today will be 3 miles with Lily at the park and 2 miles on the treadmill. I'll also do 20 minutes on the bike this afternoon. Post op 31 months and weight at 118.4 today. On track with vitamins and fluids so far and here's the food plan: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L 31/2 oz deli chicken and 80 cal caramel Greek yogurt D 31/2 oz pork loin and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt with granola. Have a good day everyone!

Emiepie
on 4/1/15 12:00 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Today should be a beautiful day with a high of 72. 

Girl scout cookies....yum and my favorite is the thin mint but I did try 1/2 of one of the cranberry ones and it was pretty good. 

Time since surgery:7 1/2 months

B: Skinny latte (made at home with soy milk), eggbeaters, spinach, and cheese scramble with a clementine, strawberries, a few grapes and blueberries

L: Quest cinnamon roll bar 

S: L&F Strawberry yogurt with chia seeds and a tad granola

D: 2 oz grilled chicken, black bean hummus and some carrots

S: Thin Addictives blueberry and oat thins and latte (soy)

Vitamins: Will start with breakfast

W: started

E: Stationary stepper at home and maybe a walk at lunch as it should be perfect for it-but it depends on what my lunch buddies want to do :)

Totals: Cals:873  Protein: 76 Carbs:100 Fat 25.

Have a great day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 4/1/15 12:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Supported the Girl Scouts while out in Chicago area visiting my son and family. They were set up outside of Walmart. At first I thought "They are of the Devil" LOL... On the way out I bought 2 boxes of Thin Mints to put in my son's Birthday gift. He loves them, but he will put them in the freezer and eat a couple once in awhile, so they will last most of the year. Somehow I raised a thin son with amazing eating habits even though I couldn't do it for myself.
(Cross post): After a slow down ... this week while visiting my Son, Daughter-in-law and grandson... I was unable to weigh myself daily, ate different foods than I normally do, a little more carbs (not crazy) , more veggies... they eat very healthy, no TV .... and I lost 4lbs. Haven't done that in a long time!! It is especially exciting to me because it means I dropped below 250... bottom half of the 200's and dropped below 35 BMI, which was one of my goals - be low enough that I wouldn't qualify for surgery anymore. Woot! Woot!. I have always set little goals along the way, and after the 6 month mark, they have seemed harder to hit, so I am really happy to have reached one.

B: Chai protein drink

L: yogurt and pineapple

S:protein Bar

D: Greek Chicken

S: ??

Exercise 45 minutes on trampoline

Vitamins: in

Water: Will be in...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 4/1/15 1:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Way to go!!! That's awesome news

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dodgergirl27
on 4/1/15 4:15 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Congrats!  Hitting the little goals is huge...and it always puts me in a good mood for the day, lol :)

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/15 12:16 am

The weather here is nice today. It's 60 degrees. I am so excited to go outside now. I will not buy Girl Scout cookies. I will not. They are one of major weakness's. I would house a box in a few minutes. 

B:Egg white omelet 

S:Cheese stick

L:Chicken with Broccoli

D:Taco salad 

S:Yogurt

Vitamins are in got 48 oz of water in so far. My skin has been just so dry. 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 536 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 309 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 392 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?