What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Dcgirl
on 4/21/15 11:57 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, all!  Gorgeous morning here in DC - though it's going to rain later.  I walked to the gym and back, and did an hour on the elliptical.  I am on day 2 of light gym activity - yesterday was my one month LBL and BL surgiversary.  I can definitely tell I am NOWHERE near my prior fitness level but if I can do an hour of cardio everyday, I am happy.  I plan to do the gym every day til the weekend, when the BF and I are going to visit Philly and have dinner with Anny and Mr. IKEA and get lots of steps in :)

B: Light and fit toasted coconut vanilla greek yogurt with 1/4 cup high protein granola

S: Mr. O's cheese snacks (from amazon, and I love all four flavors)

L: Crab stuffed salmon - bought this fresh at Harris Teeter's seafood counter on Sunday and I have to cook it up!

S: Sweet mini bell peppers dipped into a parmesan dressing that I am obsessed with

D: Half of a lobster roll and some tuna tartare (dinner with the bf)

E: At 9,000 steps and happy to be back to it.  Elliptical for an hour on low resistance helped that along.

My totals are 1,400 calories, 111 g protein, 95 g carbs.  I may eat a little more - days I workout, I tend to go higher in calories.

Have a wonderful day, everyone.  Soon we will all be experiencing good weather and NO MORE WINTRY MIX!

karenp8
on 4/22/15 12:32 am - Brighton, IL

Your crab stuffed salmon is making my mouth water Em!

Emiepie
on 4/22/15 12:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Administrative Professionals Day to any other admin folks out there! We might get some sprinkling today and tomorrow-here's hoping!

I have totally forgotten a bag at the store and been totally confused as to where the items are-checking receipt to see if I actually bought the items.

Time since surgery: 8 months

B: SF soy Latte, egg beater scramble with cheese and spinach, and some fruit.

S: Cranberry and almond Thin addictives with a light laughing cow cheese wedge

L: P3 ham turkey pack and a string cheese (we might go out in which case probably chicken or fish)

S: L&F Greek Salted Caramel (soooo good) yogurt with a handful of granola 

D: 1/4 flat out bread pizza and a small salad

E: 1/2 hour stationary stepper and maybe a lunch walk if it's not raining

V/W: on Track

Totals: Cals: 994 Protein:70 Carbs:75 Fat:46

Have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

melissasue1982
on 4/22/15 12:27 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Yes, I am an Administrative Professional.  My work never does ANYTHING for us...ever!  And it's not like they shower us with thanks all year long.....

Can you tell my job isn't my favorite place?  HAHA

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 4/22/15 1:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Super bummer! I supervise the admin team where I work so although I don't get recognized (my team always does boss' day really well though!) I make sure my team does (this year was min rose plants and Starbucks gift cards).  Hope someone does at least take time to say thank you today!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mschwab
on 4/22/15 2:20 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Crap!  U totally forgot that today is Admin Day.  Thanks for the reminder.  I am now running out to get flowers and stuff.  I am a very bad, bad boss!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 4/22/15 2:30 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You still have time! I am sure you will make the day special :)

lucky2brh-yahoo.com
on 4/22/15 12:56 am - Wilmington, NC
RNY on 07/01/14

Ok.  DON'T BEAT ME!!!!  Sunny and 80 here in SENC...Walking today 4 sure!  Our local YMCA actually burned almost to the ground in Feb (except for the brick parts) and they don't expect to get it done until about another year.   So packed at the other gyms in town taking the overflow, it is truly not worth it.  They turn people away from the pools there are so many! Not fun.  Anyway, I am about f5 pounds away from goal, so I still eat:

Dannon light & fit yogurt for breakfast with a little fruit

Tuna salad with lo-cal dressing mixed in and some celery

Boca burger and fresh spinach and maybe some lo-fat ricotta cheese

Sugar free/ fat free pudding made with almond milk

Crunch on raw cauliflower and cucumber strips also dipped in lo-cal dressing

Sometimes a Quest bar when I'm on the computer late (damn those things are fine!)

Nine months out and still eat off of a saucer and use my neon colored disposable baby spoons!

Everyone have a blessed day!

chulbert
on 4/22/15 1:17 am - Rochester, NY
RNY on 01/21/13

L: Crab and cucumber salad and a banana.

S: Mango-lime bean salad.

D: TBD.  Going out for Italian so maybe greens and beans.

Bubbles314
on 4/22/15 1:29 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Everybody,

It is cloudy here and I hate to say the four letter word, we got "snow"  this morning, not enough to stick but it is cold.  It is suppose to be like this plus rain thrown in until this weekend, not gonna keep complaining just go with it.  It is after all Michigan and if you wait a while the sun could come out, who knows ?  Just waiting for the sun and flowers and green.

I have left a bag at the store as ressently as last week, I also went through the receipt to see if I did get the items, I did.  So I ran back to the store.  I believe the words I used was "Damm it, I don't have time for this".  Glad I don't do it often.

6 1/2 months out

B  2 smokey links, 2sl of t bacon, coffee

L  turkey chili out of the freezer the last I think, maybe a dollup of sour cream light

D  parmisian chicken thigh, a side I took out of the freezer not sure what it is, I didn't label it about a 1/4 cup

S  I don't know maybe jerky or something.  I ordered some Chike coffee/ hot chocolate  to help up my protein, Nashua Nutrition had free shipping yesterday.

V/W  started

E  gotta get on that bike, I am not up to a walk in this wind and spattering of rain/snow

Have a good day all

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 534 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 54 replies · 244 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 390 views