What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 9/27/16 8:14 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes!  That's exactly what I was doing with the sunflower seeds.  I'm sure I looked like a loon.  LOL

Theduffman27
on 9/27/16 6:59 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning AV and Menu crew - Sunny day this morning in good ol Northern NY/VT. My weekends have been so busy that I am behind in my work around the house. This weekend we are going to an Octoberfest at a local ski area with 5 other couples, spending the night in a cabin and Sunday I will  spend the day at the hockey rink coaching my youngest son and team.

QOTD - I had a dream that I made it to the NHL, as a fighter. I was doing great and winning the fights and scoring some goals. and Then my parents came to a game and I lost a fight and then was told I lost my place on the team. LOL

Time since surgery 22+ months

B - 1/2 protein bar and buddig ham

S- light and fit pumpkin pie yogurt

L - Cabbage roll in a bowl

S - buddig beef and cheese stick

D - Crock pot country style boneless ribs cooked in a sauce of applesauce, splenda brown sugar, ketchup, lemon juice, garlic powder and cinnamon. ( delish!)

Exercise - will get at least 10,000 steps in the books.

Stay healthy my friends, Mike

AngryViking
on 9/27/16 8:17 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, ribs.    I have been thinking about ribs for like a month.  This is a sign. 

Deanna798
on 9/27/16 8:28 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Oh, your sauce sounds amazing!  I will have to try that out.  can you break down how much of each, or do you just eyeball it?

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Capogirl
on 9/27/16 7:02 am

Glad you are back AV !  We missed you!

Rainy day here in the Boston burbs, but so much nicer than yesterday morning, but at least it's not cold or snow.

Trying to get some energy this morning, I did a short workout, only because I overdid it this weekend and my back is hurting again, nothing like the last time, but have to take it easy for a few days. 

Time since surgery: 17 months

B:  Leftover Frittata (Eggs, cheese, peppers, onions, mushroom)

L:  Leftover meatloaf, finally made that for dinner last night.  Never did make any last week.

D:  Turkey tenderloins, green beans

S:  Jay Robb Shake, Balanced Breaks

AngryViking
on 9/27/16 8:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I love frittata!  I made one for dinner on Sunday (eggs, cheese, sautéed onions and tomato) and the guys ate the leftovers as sandwiches for breakfast on Monday morning.

chassibi
on 9/27/16 7:05 am

Good morning! Today is already shaping up to be better than yesterday. My daughter has a volleyball game tonight, I always look forward to those, her season is almost over. And fall feels like it'**** Southern Indiana today... I needed my sweater this morning!

B- irish tea w/SF creamer; 3 oz Cajun turkey breast w/mustard

L- shrimp with ****tail sauce, pickles

D- probably innards of 2 shredded chicken tacos from Taco Bell post v-ball game

S- 3 oz deli ham w/mustard

Totals- Cals- 525; protein-77; carbs-22; sugar-1 (yowza, that makes me want to eat a cookie haha), fat-15

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

NYMom222
on 9/27/16 7:25 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD:  I know I dream. But I only remember them sometimes for a hot second. I know I had a dream over the weekend that involved somebody from work but I was like what the hell are they doing in my dream??

Tonight I am speaking at my bariatric surgeons seminar for the first time.  I went into get the lab slip for my two year check up back in the beginning of July, and the guy who does their social media kept staring at me. And before I even got home, while I was in TJ Maxx, I got a call from the woman  in the office who plans these asking if I would like to do a seminar.  I kind of laughed to myself it was like -who is that? they're at goal --get them quick ...And then after that I'll go over to the hospital support group, which I haven't been to awhile with all my medical stuff going on. 

1: coffee latte with Miralax, Fairlife milk

2: eggs with lox 

3: chicken salad on rye toast (not sure on toast- but saw someone post toast- I love toast and have rye bread in freezer....sigh)

4: meatballs, veggies TBD

5: Kirkland protein bar (at hospital support)

6: PB on a spoon, yogurt? 

Seem to have trouble with night time snacking lately- so planning more snacks

ex: 21 day fix- done 30 minutes on trampoline 

Wt: 165 today in maintenance 

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AngryViking
on 9/27/16 8:20 am
RNY on 07/17/14

That's awesome about being the "guest speaker"!  I'm sure you'll be as much of an inspiration IRL as you are in my computer!

NYMom222
on 9/27/16 12:49 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

"Your friends that live in your computer" hahahaha....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 534 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 251 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 365 views