What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 3/9/20 6:02 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I love the bacon breakfast sandwiches the most, I like the poppers, pizza and the stuffed chicken breasts are ok (I haven't tried the bacon wrapped ones). All of them are best in the air fryer in my opinion.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 3/10/20 1:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I really like the poppers in the air fryer. They really crisp up nicely, a serving is three and they leave me full. I like the stuffed "pasta" and "enchiladas" as well!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 3/9/20 6:00 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Me too!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/9/20 4:20 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Welcome to a DARK Monday morning. I do hate time changes...

QOTD: I like Dunkin's coffee, but I agree that the donuts need to be banished. The only overrated "food" I can come up with is tea. I know most people love it but I just can't stand it. Not the smell or the taste. I thought that I could acquire a taste for it as an adult, but no way.

TSS: 3 years, 11 months

B: coffee, WW zero point pancake

L: Everroast chicken and laughing cow cheese

D: Air fried catfish (leftover) and veggies

S: yogurt and strawberry compote, WW zero point banana pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/20 6:17 am

I started liking you....but with your opinion of tea, I need to reconsider...

I probably have 50 if not more different teas in my house. Even my BF drinks tea now.

How could you ???

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/10/20 6:45 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

LOL - I have a close friend who feels like you do about tea, but she overlooks my "limitations".

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/20 5:15 pm, edited 3/10/20 10:31 am

You probably haven't yet try a tea that you may like. But once you get burned on bad teas, or teas that are incompatible with your system, it's hard to change your mind.

I spam use to a great teas, like they really have in Europe or some great Japanese team or so w really good chinese tea. But there are teas I can't drink because they taste nasty to me.

Same type of tea, even the same manufacturerm may taste different if it's sold in Europe than the almost the same tea in USA. When I arrived in north America, my sister used to send me boxes of tea. I just couldn't drink what I could get in regular stores.

I am still very picky but now I can find a decent tea almost anywhere. Most restaurants have now nice selection of teas.

When last year we were in UK, I brought back bunch of teas with me.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

mmsmom
on 3/9/20 4:44 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning,

I LOVE DD - (I'm from Massachusetts, lol) but find the stores are inconsistent in preparation. So I brew cold brew at home. I have given it up since joining WW because I love alot of half and half in it and I don't want to waste points on that. Also, Liz, I LOVE tea!!!!

QOTD: Sushi and oysters - yuck

B: 2 soft boiled eggs, pita pocket

L: forgot my turkey at home ...so tuna with lettuce, tomato, Ken's lite italian. JB, I'm going to try to get out and buy some of that cranberry relish you mention. It sounds like a good way to make a turkey on pita less dry and more tasty.

D: I make taco stuffed peppers and prepped mine today with cauliflowered rice and WW jalepeno cheese - we'll see if they're still good - I'll eat half a pepper for 4 points - not a bad dinner.

S: apple, Kedem tea crackers

E: planning to walk since it's supposed to be 70! Woo hoo

VSG on 04/28/2014

Melody P.
on 3/9/20 8:14 am - Amarillo, TX

Oysters are so gross!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/9/20 1:00 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Hmm... I haven't made your stuffed peppers for a while. I have done them several times with the riced cauliflower and they are great!

Most Active
Recent Topics