What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

JB1114
on 3/9/20 10:51 am - Grain Valley, MO

Not liking the new format. What was wrong with the previous one?

I have accomplished quite a lot this morning. I've dusted, steam cleaned the vinyl floors and cleaned the bathroom. Going to make chili and vaccuum then work in my sewing room.

DH finally transferred to a care facility. He's doing much better getting around but there's no way I could have handled him at home. He sees the doctor today and will get a cast on his ankle. The facility will take him to the appointment.

QOTD: Starbucks, kale and cauliflower. I don't understand the love affair with SB. I passed one yesterday and 14 cars were in the drive thru. So overpriced. Kale....I've tried but don't care much for it. The cauliflower craze hasn't caught up with me. I did try a cauliflower mix that was pretty good but it tasted like cauliflower. Can't bring myself to try cauliflower crust pizza.

I cancelled my online WW account because I don't want to spend money to lose weight but I do like the app. Keep telling myself I can track on SparkPeople.com and it's free. I have several recipes on their site and a list of favorites.

Eats today:

egg, cheese, 1 T Hollandaise sauce

Click shake

Chili

cottage cheese

Greek yogurt

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/20 6:21 am

Krispy Cream do its are "The It" here. But now I can't stand even smell of them. When I buy them for our crew (not often) I have to double (garbage) bag them and put them in the back of my SUV. And afterwards I use Febreze to remove the odor. I often have my HR person to take them from my car and put them in the break room area.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics