in on weds home on friday

Lisa S.
on 9/10/04 11:15 am - phila, PA
well so far i've done great. very little pain i'm just on clear liquids right now. back to the doc on tuesday. i guess then they will tell me what I can add . i'll update as soon as I can. Lisa
Natalee
on 9/10/04 1:23 pm - Edmond, OK
Wow, you got out quickly. Was your surgery open or laproscopic?I hope everything continues to go well for you.
Lisa S.
on 9/11/04 12:23 am - phila, PA
I had it done laproscopic. From what everyone is telling me i am home fast anyway though. Can't wait to go to the doctor on Tuesday and get some details on what I should be doing at this point. They only had info on RNY at the hospital. Go figure!!!!
sharon001
on 9/12/04 5:35 am - WI
Congratulations Lisa! Sounds like everything went smoothly for you during surgery. Heres to everything continuing to going smooth for you. WELCOME to the Other Side! Woo Hoo for YOU! Sharon
Lisa S.
on 9/12/04 7:00 am - phila, PA
Thank you Sharon, Wow it feels good to be on the "other" side. I am so thankful that I am where I am right now. I hope to be a big loser! I'm getting used to the liquid diet now as it has been explained to me better since I came home.. I think I was kinda starving myself. didn't know I could have yougurt and cream of soups...so I feel much better. Doc on Tues so I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the support. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4308 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8566 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8090 views