KikiRox85 is the proud owner of a new tiny sleeve !!!

sleeve genie
on 3/24/11 12:38 pm - Alhambra, CA
Hi all,  just got back from visiting Kiki,   she is now officially on the bench with the rest of us losers!!!  Yeah for Kiki.   She is kinda out of it but is SO HAPPY that its finally done and she can get on with her journey to a new and improved Kiki.   She's so cute,  not feeling so hot but they just gave her some pain meds and so kinda sleepy.   She is so happy in spite of not feeling so great right now.   I'm sure when she is feeling better she will come on and give us all the details.   She said she got up and walked a little and the nurse said they would be getting her up to walk later.  She has been sipping and i was so suprised to see she go****er,  i didn't until the next day.  And she has a picture of her new tummy and the part they took out,  so cool to see.  So I'm sure you are all as happy for her as i am.  She had lots of company today and we are all just so happy for her.  Her Mom and sisters are all so nice,  great family.   Congratulations sweetie,  :o)  Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

SassyItalian
on 3/24/11 12:49 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
yay for her! she has been waiting and supporting those of us already on the bench.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Eula "Evie" R.
on 3/24/11 12:50 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi Kiki,
So happy for you. God be with you and get well fast.
God Bless you.
Evie
_rebecca
on 3/24/11 12:51 pm - Houston, TX
VSG on 12/27/10 with
Congrats!!!
HappyMe15
on 3/24/11 1:55 pm
 Cant wait to see those pics of her new tummy and the old one!!.. Thank you sleeve genie for telling us about kiki surgery! your a doll!! 
Ashleyxx
on 3/24/11 2:00 pm - Detroit, MI
Glad to hear everything went well for her!
vjb1952
on 3/24/11 2:38 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
Congrats to Kiki!    Sounds like she's doing well and am sure she'll come thru with flying colors...looking forward to reading her update!  Best wishes on continued progress to the "new & improved"!!!   Viv 

vjb1952

Jennchap
on 3/24/11 3:02 pm - CA
 woowoo. I am so glad you got to go see her and that she's doing so well!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

_Nikki_
on 3/24/11 3:30 pm
Yeah !!! Congrats Kiki !!
_Nikki_ 

BuckeyeGirl
on 3/24/11 7:10 pm - TN
Woo Hoo! Great news! Thank you for the update.

Lindsey

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views