1 month post op!!

ArmyWifeandMommy
on 3/24/11 8:09 pm
Okay so yesterday I was actually one month out.  I have gone from a tight 18 to a loose 14 so far.  I have lost 12.2 pounds since surgery which I am happy with because when I went in I was 194.4 and today I am 182.2.  I was a lightweight I guess.  I started my weight lose at 280 though...I just lost a bunch before surgery.  So 2.2 more pounds and I will have lost 100 pounds from my heaviest!!!  I feel awesome!  I am getting noticed...mostly by woman who never had the time of day before to be my friend.  Sad but true which totally sucks for them because under all that fat I was hilarious and awesome....still am just got the body to go with it.  Oh well:)  I did hit a stall for about 2.5 weeks but the last couple days I have been regularly losing a pound a day.  I do not have any intolerances to food except ice cream and milkshakes and stuff of that sort.  It goes too fast through me and I have the worst episode of cold sweats and feeling horrible.  I have not started losing hair.  I am getting all my vitamins and protein and fluid in with no problems.  So yeah!  I am just feeling great and loving this and this really is the best thing I ever did for myself!!

ANA B.
on 3/24/11 8:35 pm - ALTOONA, PA
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING AND FEELING WONDERFUL...I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU. CONTINUED SUCCESS.
  VSG 2/10/11                                             DR. ALVAREZ-MY HERO

PBJ
on 3/24/11 10:25 pm
Great job...keep up the great work!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Arianasmama
on 3/24/11 11:43 pm - Beverly Hills, CA
 Diva!  Congrats and keep up the good work.
Be Blessed            
vjb1952
on 3/24/11 11:45 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
Congratulations on an AWESOME loss... (hope I do as well!)   Thanks for sharing because stories like yours provide hope for a pre-op like me...provides enormous amount of encouragement!    Take care and best wishes as you continue your journey,  Viv 

vjb1952

Darci1972
on 3/25/11 12:49 am - Grand Rapids, MI
That's amazing!!! Way to go! And the amount you lost pre surgery is ...wow awesome! Its so sad how we aren't accepted as plus size woman :(
 I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME
I'm not perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for
5'6" HW 269 (on 2/14/11)----SW 262
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
FaithForward
on 3/25/11 1:29 am - Houston, TX
Woo Hoo. Your doing great! I wish they made 1/2 size clothes like shoes. I need a 12 1/2. I have gangsta booty today because my pants have gotten too loose and only my 2nd time to wear them.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

highaim
on 3/25/11 2:05 am

wooooooo whhhhooooooo!! a size 14??? you can get some CUTE stuff in size 14!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views