100 lbs total loss

mynewlife121
on 4/1/11 9:43 pm - MO
I did it...  100 lbs total loss since February 2010.  59 lbs since surgery.  My next goal will be 100 lbs lost since surgery.  According to Dr. Kowalski, I should make that this summer.  It feels good.  No I take that back - IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!

I went shopping with Stella last night.  She convinced me to try on regular dress slacks - you know the kind with a waistband and a zipper.  I went in the dressing room - convinced they wouldn't fit but I tried.  They fit.  I bought 2 pair.  :)  IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!!

I saw the endocronologist this week.  I'm off my "with meal" insulin.  Still on the evening insulin but that's down from 4 shots a day to 1.  IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!!!  I have to start taking a couple of oral medications now and the dr. said "we'll try it but no guarantees you won't have to go back on the insulin".  Well since then - that was Monday - I have only had 1 blood sugar above 100 and that one was 101.  In your face doc!!!!  IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!!!

I increased my exercise this week - I'm riding 20 minutes at a time on my bike instead of 15.  And I actually enjoy it.  And I can do it.  IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!!

I said "no" when someone asked me to take on another task this week and the world kept spinning.  IT FEELS AMAZING!!!!!!!

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
didim62
on 4/1/11 9:47 pm - Kensington, CT
That is fantastic!!! Good for you!!! Keep it up!!
Didi ..... Sleeved and living my NEW LIFE!!!!

Highest WT 381   Surgery WT (367.8)    Current WT 236
Re-DiscoveringMe
on 4/1/11 9:59 pm
Congratulatons on reaching a major milestone. It's wonderful to read that you're having so much fun with it.
BuckeyeGirl
on 4/1/11 10:09 pm - TN
Congrats on the 100 lbs down and all the NSVs! That is fantastic!

Keep up the good work and keep us updated!
Lindsey

VeraG
on 4/1/11 10:21 pm - Bonner Springs, KS
Awesome job!  Keep it up!

Living until I die!

chelleyj
on 4/1/11 10:25 pm - Duncanville, TX
 Congratulations!!!!!  Way to rock your sleeve!!!  I know it feels GREAT to hit those milestones along the way!!  Keep up the GREAT work!!!

chelleyjb55c560c23272105db7ffdb68e4eed42.png

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/11 10:53 pm - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
wHOOOOT!!! 

I am so glad for you!!  Its so great that you feel so much better and are off so much of your meds!  That's a huge blessing right there! 
Lalamonkey
on 4/1/11 11:19 pm - GA
WOW - 100lbs is a big milestone.  Congratulations.  You are doing great and reaping the rewards with new clothes, less meds etc.  Keep up the great work - We all deserve to be healthy and fit.  Congrats again on your hard work and progress.

Lala
Kitty1975
on 4/1/11 11:41 pm - Canada
That is a great reward! Congrats!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
sublimate
on 4/2/11 1:31 am - San Jose, CA
Congratulations!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Most Active