I feel prettier

_aprilh_
on 4/3/11 1:21 am - OK
I know it is all in my head because I am not even 2 weeks out from my sleeve but as I got ready for church today, I felt prettier. My clothes are looser. I even went out and bought a few new clothes for a new job I will start on Thursday and they are a size smaller than what I was wearing before surgery. I know the past 11 days have not been easy but as I look at myself in the mirror I know it is worth it!

Thanks for listening! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

MediumSoon
on 4/3/11 1:45 am - TX
That's awesome! And just wait - it gets even better!!!! Awesome job on your weight loss, by the way!!

mdnitdreamer
on 4/3/11 1:51 am
Congratulations and it's not just in your head! Loosing the weight feels great and it is important to keep positive like you are so you will continue to have good outcomes. It's not always easy but just remember why you did the surgery and keep moving forward one day at a time. Good luck on your new job and your weight loss journey.

momokc
on 4/3/11 1:59 am
 Congrats April!! You are doing great! Keep up the great work!  
Enjy every minute of your loss! 
Jennchap
on 4/3/11 4:14 am - CA
 Its not in your head babe! You're shrinking and I bet looking stellar! Im glad your able to find the silver lining in the first few weeks… You're gonna slay this!
Hugs
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views